Ch72: The Crow

The Next Day

Y/N POV

After yesterday's unexpected little scavenger hunt of the team and things, Evan has everyone gearing up right now to get this mission underway and done.

This time to complete it and with no team casualties.

I was currently checking my MP5K an see if I had enough ammo for it an if it was loaded. There was a knock at my door an I turned to it an saw tyler.

"Can I come in?" He asked

I nodded an looked at mel who got on my arm then on my shoulder. He wrapped around my neck an into metal rings like if it was jewelry. I grabbed the feathered mask I was supposed to wear for me an smittys tango.

"You look really good." Tyler said

I looked at myself an didn't really notice I was still in something pretty. I guess I was just more focused on everything else...

"Right, pretty dress!" I said," I forgot about that."

He chuckled a little an I looked at him.

"Was it the stress or just you?" He asked, a little bit of a tease

"I guess both." I replied an smiled

We both chuckled a bit and it was nice to laugh with each other again. I then fixed the mask on me an it just covered the area around my eyes.

I grabbed my MP5K and passed it to tyler.

"You mind taking it in for me while I'm up on stage trying to get to the target?" I asked

He took is an smiled.

"No, I don't mind." He answered

"Alright, enough wholesome moments! Shoo!" Bexley said

She pushed tyler out an closed my door.

"Now, your hair needs more bounce than that bitch! And what is this? Those heels ain't working with that dress, take em' off!" She said," you're so lucky I'm here."

I laughed at her an just listened to her. I took off the heels and she gave me some red ones that went with the dress.