Ch109: Scared

(lmao I'm a serial killer! Where my November babies at, come join me!)

But police had arrived on the scene and the two were fully surrounded...

The news crew were there live as well and the camera focused on them. Y/N was slowly blacking out an rage noticed but the police aimed at them.

"Put your hands up now!" One yelled

Rage growled at them till Y/N fell to her knees an rage looked at her. She moved her mask to show her mouth an she choked out blood.

One arm was holding her up while the other held her stomach. Rage knelt down to her an moved her hair at least.

"God dammit, those fucking devils!" Rage growled

Rage grabbed a grenade, the only one that remained on the belt and put his finger through the hole of the pin.

"Back the fuck up or all of you are going down!" Rage said with a wide grin

Behind that grin was concern and fear as his first friend might be dying. The police didn't move but did lower their weapons to not alarm them.

"Rage...double R..." she said weakly," the bbs....go to the bbs..."

Rage tried to pull her to her feet an she tried to get up. She then got up an rubbed her mouth. She smirked to scare the officers as she fixed her mask.

"Rage hold on." Y/N mumbled

Her wings came out and she grabbed rages wrist after she took flight. Rage pulled the pin an dropped it in the middle of the cars.

The cops took cover and they made it out. Y/N flew to the nearest building which was still out of reach.

'Just a little more, Y/N! C'mon!'

Once close enough to the building she tossed rage over to it and let her body shut off. Her wings slowly failed as they move the way they do cause of her brain signals.

So if her brain signals say shut down then so do her wings. Rage ran to her and grabbed her wrist last minute an she hit the side of the building.

She yelped a bit as rage let out shaky breaths. His eyes widened with fear as he stared at her dangling over the building. His heart pumping and mind racing like if there was no tomorrow.

He then pulled her up and helped her onto the building but once she was up, he sat there for a moment an pulled her in for a hug.

"You actually scared the shit out of me." He hissed

Y/N tried to keep herself awake a little longer but patted rages back.

"Sorry." She replied softly

She can feel his heart racing and so she forced herself awake. She got up as rage let her go an she sat on her legs.

"Lets go get help." She said," I'm not sure if I can stay away for much longer."

Rage was now angry, not at Y/N but to the devils and their drug that made her weak. That hurt her. He got up an then picked her up in his arms as her wings went away an mel wrapped around her neck.

He went to a fire escape an started going down. Once at the ending of the fire escape he jumped down and went to the direction of her home.

Rage was just over the top pissed off and wanted to do something worse to the devils even though they're already wiped from existence.

The boys at home had no idea what had happened as no one was watching tv. They were trying to clean the house again or were asleep.

Bexley an bell were out buying things for Y/N for being a great person to them. None of them having a clue of what had happened.