Ch101: E To The Z, Easy

(Now for the thing you've all waited for! The Delirious Part! Lmao!)

~|~Bloop~|~

After getting stitched and bandaged up, I took bell upstairs. I showed her my room and saw my room was fixed and clean. I then showed her the door that went to belxeys room an bexley was here.

"You two can just visit each other faster." Bell said

"Yep!" Me an bex agreed

We then went to the other door and opened it to her room. She looked around an put clementine on the bed.

"Theres some clothes in the drawers, the bathroom is running perfectly fine, the clothes has a few things inside but later we'll go out together and get you shit you need!" Bex said

"Thank you!" Bells said happily

"No, problem but lock your door! I know the boys are gonna use this door to have a second entry to crows room." Bex said

I playfully punched her shoulder an she smirked.

"Night bell." I said as the moon was out

"Night crow, night Bexley." She replied

"See ya kid." Bex replied

We went out to bex room an bex closed both doors as we left.

"You need to relax though, so go! Get some rest!" Bex said an shoved me

"Ow." I chuckled

I went to my room chuckling an closed both doors. I then went to the bathroom and decided to take a shower first.

~|~Bleep~|~

I finished showering, changing, and brushing my hair.

I was gonna go lock my door till delirious came in an closed it behind him

I was gonna go lock my door till delirious came in an closed it behind him. His eyes widened when he saw me and then he locked the door.

He threw off his mask an put his hands on my hips as he pushed me back.

"You need to stop wearing these." He complained

He started kissing my neck and dropped us both on my bed. I didn't fight it as it was fair and we did talk about having to do this one day in order to help him.

But since my neck was bruised it hurt a bit, though he didn't kiss me like if he was in a rush. He kissed my neck gently, very well knowing I'm still injured.

He was careful of my right leg as well as he had his hand on my thigh to push it away. And my left hip, he didn't hold it so tight- he barely held it at all.

He then took off his hoodie and I'm not sure if his shirt came off with it or he was shirtless underneath his hoodie but he's shirtless.

He had his necklace on. Our friendship one and I had it on as well but its under my night wear but you could see the string.