Ch112: Different

(Crab rave 3??)

Tyler POV

I was just in my room staring at my phone wallpaper. It was of me an Y/N when she asked to take photos with everyone.

I missed her...

I also heard evan and some of the guys in Y/Ns room having fun and talking. I don't know about what but I guess they're just enjoying our time together incase shit goes sideways.

Anyways, now that I know she does miss me and the things we use to do I wanna try to fix her trust in me. I don't wanna be away from her anymore and I just want to have her again.

"Wildcat." Bell called gently

I looked up at her an she was at the door.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked

"Sure kid, but is Y/N an bexley busy?" I asked," you don't really talk to a few of us."

"No they're not busy, I just wanted to ask a question." She said," and I don't talk to you all because its hard trusting you all!"

I turned off my phone an put it down.

"Fair enough." I answered," come in."

She came in and had the little doll she carries around sometimes. She stood at the foot of my bed and then hugged her doll.

"Bexley told me about what happened to you an crow." She said," I saw you two on the patio and you both looked sad an so bexley told me why."

"She said I was an asshole, or a pig or some other shit like that, huh?" I asked

She nodded a bit an I sighed.

"But I wanted to ask, why did you get so mad?" She asked," she tried to explain the mistake."

I frowned and felt guilty.

"I was greedy, protective." I answered," I didn't want anyone to have her in anyway but me and its really fucked up my relationship with her...I didn't mean to get mad at her it was only supposed to be directed to delirious but I just lost it an she was dragged into it."

She didn't say anything as I leaned back an really regretted even trying to get mad at delirious when it's something he's dealt with long before Y/N was here.

"Do you guys miss each other?" She asked," did the others fight over her before I was here too? Why do they do that to her, she doesn't like it. Why does she have to choose one out of eleven guys?"

I looked at her an I guess she didn't really understand love just yet.

"Yeah we do, we miss how we played around and made each other laugh. And yeah, but they did it in secret to not stress her but sometimes did it in front of her." I answered," I'm not sure but I do know smitty, kryoz, luke, lui and moo don't ever fight in front of her or at all sometimes, they just wait patiently."

"And my last question?" She asked

I thought about it and then had an answer.

"Well if a woman dates more than one guy then they're considered a slut and Y/N isn't a slut. If she dates more than a few like eleven she would be called a whore and she isn't that either." I said," she doesn't want to break our hearts nor does she want to hurt us but the others are kinda making her choose who she has to love and its not really healthy."

She looked like she was in thought now and hummed a bit.

"To me it sounds like you're the one seeing all the pain she's in." She said," and it sounds like smitty, kryoz, cartoons, lui and moo are the only ones who know not to pressure her and not bother asking her to choose."