Ch53: Guns And Guilt

((^▽^) )

Delirious POV

"So how'd she do?" Evan asked as he was getting some gear ready

"She did pretty good, had a good grip, had a good stance but needs a little work on em'. Other than that she just has to learn to use different types and their ammunition." I replied

He hummed proud and continued with what he was doing.

"Thats good to hear!" He said," you think you can take over her gym trainings as well?"

"Yeah, shouldn't be a problem." I replied

"Alright!" He said," we have a week to prepare so I'm sure she'll be ready by the end of it!"

I nodded but wanted a little intel of what this mission was.

"Can I ask what this mission is about or what we need to do?" I asked

"Yeah." He answered," but since you asked, this mission we need to get two hard drives from the boss of some mafia family. Supposedly they stole them from a rich family who were in contact with the black market and the hard drives have valuable information."

"So we get the hard drives, get out, and thats it?" I asked

"Not exactly." He said," this family is elite and have a whole building of guards and highly capable assassins. We need to go in, kill some guys, get the drives, destroy the building, and get out."

I took that into thought for a moment and understood.

"I guess I know what training I'm giving Y/N now to get her ready." I replied

He chuckled a bit and then turned to me.

"Make sure she's ready, Johnathan." He said gently," we lost her once....lets not lose her again."

I nodded and knew I'd train her to be on her toes or at least ready to kill.

"You can count on me." I replied," nothing will stop her once I train her."

He smiled at me then we said our goodbyes and good nights. I left his room and closed the door. I walked across the hall and got to my room an entered.

I closed the door and looked around for a moment.

'Everyone is probably counting on me to train her to be on her best...to make sure she's ready and keeping herself safe...'

I took a seat on my bed on the corner and knew to take things seriously. I then looked to the left of me and saw my drawers but resting on top of them was the first knife I ever killed someone with.

Evan gave it to me along with a pistol and saw the pistol not too far from it.

"From one best friend to another!" His exact words were," I know you're strong, you just don't see it yet! Give it a go!"

I smiled a little as I now had the same idea. I got up and grabbed both the weapons and then paper in case she wasn't in her room.

I wrote a note saying how it was a gift from one best friend to another. I then left my room and went to hers which was next door.

I knocked but there was no answer. I waited a little longer but nothing.

'She must be with tyler or something.'

I opened her door and went in but the moment I looked up, my eyes widened and my body froze. She was humming a light soft tune as she faced her drawers with a towel wrapped around her.