Ch.56: Unforgivable pt2.

Luke POV

'I can not believe this fucking idiot!'

Even if I had no idea what the situation was about, I knew it wasn't too big of a problem and she kept trying to make him understand how it was an accident.

"Tyler whats in your hand?" Evan asked again after Smitty left

He didn't say a word as he just stared at whatever she gave him. He immediately looked guilty and looked like he was sick.

"Tyler she just broke up with you." Delirious said

"Good!" Bexley hissed

We looked at her and she was glaring at tyler. She went to him and back handed him in his face.

"She is NOTHING like me! I am a filthy little rat! She is a goddess of good nature and I'm proud of her for dropping your ass!" She hissed," you have the fucking nerve to compare her to someone who is TOTAL SHIT!!"

Tyler growled at her and probably didn't want to hear this from her and was gonna hit her but she dodged and then tripped him on his stomach and pinned his arms an legs down.

"And she left your ass with one hell of a bang!" Bexley said," she's right as fuck too! She isn't like me cause I came back each time, she ain't coming back you fucking pig!"

She got off him and he got up and growled at her.

"Even I knew about delirious little desires! I used it against him for christ sake cause he's hot! And I'm really surprised she didn't dump you for him!" She growled," but she still chose you over him."

She then looked at evan and went to him.

"I want bun bun back, I'm bunking with Y/N, and I'm gonna train her." She ordered," stop me big bro and I won't have a big bro no more."

Evan looked shocked as she then looked and saw mel. She picked him up and then stormed upstairs. I was kinda on bexley's side for once, I'd kick tyler's ass too but I'm saving this card.

"You really fucked up this time, tyler." Marcel said disappointed

A few of the dogs whimpered an whined as evan sighed.

"All of you, to your rooms. Now." Evan said," the storm might cause a black out so just be on your phones and don't bother each other."

Tyler took in a hissed breath and went upstairs. The rest of us followed but tyler passed his room.

"Naw aw, I don't think so!" Bexley hissed as she came out of Y/Ns room," back the fuck up! Go wee wee we back to your room!"

"Bexley stop it!" Smitty said as bexley was pulled back

Smitty came out and glared at tyler.

"Go away, she's asleep and it took awhile to calm her down." Smitty said quietly," just go."

Smitty closed the door and we heard it lock. Tyler just stood there as we all got to our doors and looked at him.

"Inside your rooms, c'mon guys." Evan said gently

"Just makin sure..." I mumbled

"Of what!" Tyler hissed

I looked at him and glared.

"Just makin sure you don't do anything worse than the stupid shit you just pulled." I replied coldly

He glared at me menacingly and I did the same back. Thunder rumbled throughout the house and the lights flickered.