Ch92: Im Sorry- What!

(Karl-)

The Next Day

Y/N POV

Its early in the morning and I was fixing stuff in the kitchen. Moo was helping me and being a great help as this was tiring to do all alone.

We were just about done till we heard the door open. I looked and saw Predator. I smiled brightly as he then looked at us.

"Hey Predator!" I greeted as I heard moo shiver," welcome to our new place!"

"Hello." He replied

He looked around and I put away the last of the plates an then went over to him.

"Wanna see my room!" I asked

He nodded and we headed out the kitchen. I then noticed he had something in his hands but didn't ask in case it was something he didn't wanna talk about.

We headed upstairs and I lead him to my room. Once at my room, I opened up my door and showed him in.

"This is my room!" I said as we entered

Most of the boxes were put away but there were a few that needed to be put away.

"Balcony." Predator said," easy access, I'm assuming?"

"Yeah- neat, huh!" I teased

I then heard a baby meow and looked at him.

"Wait whats in your hands!" I asked

He opened up his hands and revealed a baby kitten eating something. I gasped and awed at it as he came closer with it.

"Its a baby!!" I teased," awe! Its so cute- where did you find it?"

"One of my victims was kicking the kitten into the street and I killed him an took the kitten." He answered," I've been nursing it back to health so it can find an owner."

"Aweeee!" I teased

"Yo rex you in here- KITTEN!" Bexley said then squealed

I looked at her and bexley came over an looked at the baby kitten.

"Awe! Look at the little baby!" She squealed

I giggled and then looked at my door. I saw a jealous smitty by the door but he then hid when I noticed him. I smiled and went to the door.

I leaned out and saw him blushing as he was embarrassed to have gotten caught.

"Hi." I said innocently

"I know I know, shut up." He whined Playfully

I giggled and grabbed his wrist an pulled him in. He hid behind me as I looked at the kitten. I petted its little head and giggled.

"Everyone, Meeting in the living room! Lets go!" Evan ordered

"Oh thank god!" Smitty said

He left and so did bexley but she yoinked the kitten away for herself. I shook my head as me an Predator headed out.

"How are you?" Predator asked

"I'm doing good, and you?" I asked

"Still not sure." He answered

"Thats okay!" I replied an smiled," as long as you're still here."

We got to the bottom and someone cleared their throat.

"Wholesome!" Delirious coughed as he passed by us

I chuckled and went to the couches. Evan saw us then saw Predator.