Ch81: The Predator

(His mask, just a reminder!)

Delirious POV

Everything was calm and riley said we were almost close to finding Y/N. Then salim stopped and we looked at him.

He growled and started running as we found a door. He opened it and we saw wood walls and followed salim.

"Salim wait up!" I said

"He found her!" Salim said short

We knew exactly what that meant and ran with him. We followed him through this maze and found an elevator. He went to it and pressed the button repeatedly.

He growled and seemed panicked for once. He was actually showing an emotion as he started to bang on the doors.

He's scared. This didn't really make me feel too good about having Predator with her but if he's with her now than she might be dead already.

"Bexley, how long did it take for Predator to injure you?" I asked

"Instantly." She answered

That did not make things any better.

"Please please please, I hope she keeps her word." Tyler begged

The elevator finally came by and salim got in and pressed a button repeatedly. We got in with him and the doors closed as the elevator went up.

Salim then seemed relaxed as we heard an explosion. The elevator shook a bit and then stopped as the doors opened. We got off and saw a huge crater on the left of us an predator leaving through a door that was on the right.

"She got away." Salim said calm

He then ran after Predator and we heard something big slam against the wall. We went over and saw salim pinned him to the wall and was growling.

"Why are you following her!" Salim growled," she isn't an assassin, so don't even think about laying a hand on her!"

"Lets go ahead an find her!" Tyler said

"Anyone else think she should visit her son after this? Cause all this seems like she needs her kid after this shit show." Bexley sighed as we passed by them

"No her kid will worry about her and thats the last thing she wants." I replied

We saw a hallway turn to the right and looked at it an saw them.

"Vanoss! Guys!" I said

They looked at us and looked excited. Y/N ran at us and hugged us.

"Holy shit you guys are okay!!" She said relieved

Bexley hugged her till she hissed and we got her off us an asked her if she was alright. We talked for a bit to check each other and we were all fine but luke an Y/N.

She then looked an saw salim an ran to him an evan almost grabbed her but missed. She hugged salim while he still had Predator pinned to the wall.

"I'm glad you're okay too, salim!" She said," c'mon, let him go!"

Salim growled but listened an let him go. Salim then picked Y/N up and brought her back to us.

"I can walk, I still have legs." She complained

"After this stupid maze crap? No, you're being carried from now on." Salim said

"Fuck you!" She said an mel took out her wings

She fell out of his arms an hit the floor.

"Worth it, don't care, I'm fine." She said as she sat up