Ch5: The BBS

(I edited the photo, original photo goes to it original creator.)

The Next Day

Y/N POV

I woke up and looked around to see I was in my room.

I tried so hard to remember yesterday and then it came to me. I was dozing off in the shop as mikey an tom helped me close.

I guess one of them brought me up to my room as I dozed off.  Anyways, I got up and changed to get ready for today.

(Boom! Nothing can go totally wrong with that >:3)

I finished changing and then headed out. Manny an ralph were gone, at school probably. I looked at the time and it was 8:23am.

I headed down to the shop an saw tom an mikey down here. They saw me and greeted me as I headed to the doors an unlocked them.

I then noticed a bunch of gangs were gone and the two must've noticed.

"A military armored truck passed by earlier and a few gangs pussied out. Mostly because we were outnumbered." Mikey said," now it's just the twins, cindy, the white assholes, and a few others."

I turned to them and nodded. I stretched a little and then went to the front desk to see who will, hopefully, come in.

I looked at the list of clients and then rolled onto The BBS.

'I wonder if they will bail?'

I closed the book and started talking to mikey an tom. We talked about our lives and how things were going before this.

"Oh you never finished your story." Mikey said

"Oh yeah." I replied

"Her life's story?" Tom asked

We nodded and I hopped onto my desk an sat on it.

"Yeah, mikey wanted to hear it then salim had started a gun fight with the cops and attacked the shop." I said

"Continue it!" Mikey said," please."

"Start from the beginning, I wanna hear too!" Tom said

I giggled and shook my head.

"Why do you guys or everyone who hears it like to hear it again?" I asked

"Well cause it's interesting. You're still a normal person, a citizen. We're illegal or wanted for something." Mikey said," and hearing how you got here is just worth hearing."

"I like the wise dad quotes, your dad is cool!" Tom said

"And your mom's art gallery is really nice too! It's no wonder you have such a good hand for it here." Mikey added