Ch100: Doubt Me?

Predator POV

'I wouldn't do it salim, you're waking up a demon that's wanted you dead for what seems to be a long time.'

They have history, its clear to see, but if that history was enough for her to hate him with a sense to kill him then I would listen to her. No matter what emotion she held back it, whether it be suppressed rage, sadness, joy and even fear, it'd be enough to let out an hurt him.

The bbs didn't do anything to stop her, they can clearly see the same thing. They looked determined even, proud actually. Rage moved back an got on a fire escape to get a good view.

Bexley got the little girl and pulled her back some more in case salim decided to use her. Max was on the roof watching and making sure the coast was clear.

Mel was with him of course but didn't move. I looked back at the fight that was about to begin and saw Y/N put her pistol behind as salim watched carefully.

She didn't move, she knew better than to make the first move which bexley must have taught her. Salim kicked a rock at her but she didn't move.

'Bexley had to have taught her some professional stuff.'

She then nonchalantly walked up to salim. Innocently and with a bit of an innocent giggled. She dropped the knife which salim looked shocked about as she continued to get closer.

Once closer enough she growled and took out her pistol, taking the shot but missed by an inch. Salim tried to disarm her but she head budded him and twisted his arm.

He tripped her and then got over her as her gun was knocked out of her hands. She brought her legs to her chest an then kicked him off with a lot of force.

Salim grabbed a knife an was about to stab her till her monkey jumped in and made her wings within a second. Her wing smacked the knife away and then went away themselves.

Salim tackled her and then she moved her mask an showed a smirk. He tackled her right where her arm could reach the pistol unnoticed but she distracted him.

"You hate my style but you loved my smile." She said as she put the pistol to his chest," do you still doubt me?"

Salims eyes widened, confused on when she grabbed the pistol.

"Yeah you can feel it, now step the fuck off me." She hissed

He then growled at her an reluctantly put his hands up. He got off her as she sat up and continued to aim at him. The pistol still on his chest, following his movement.

Rage, the bbs, max and Bexley cheered and clapped for Y/N.

"Thats our girl! Woo!" One of the boys cheered

"Yeah rex! You show him!" Bexley clapped

"Now that is a fight I'd play on repeat!" Rage snickered

"That is skill." Max said

Salim growled and tried to push the pistol down and succeeded but she shot his leg without hesitation. Salim growled and backed away. 

"People change salim." She said as the others quieted down," I'm not weak or some push over with a sassy attitude anymore."

She fixed her mask and tossed the gun down. Salim picked it up an tried to shoot her but it had no more ammo.

"Like if I'd put a fully loaded weapon down." She scoffed as she got to the bbs

"Good job." One of them said

"You fought really well, but lets go home." Another said

She chuckled and then the little girl went to her.