Ch46: Whoa There

(I love this quote!)

Smol Time Slapssss

I was now in the kitchen and was getting a small snack. Crackers. I then remembered there was a backyard with so much things to do in it.

I took some crackers and went out back to enjoy it. It was a bit windy and cold but the sun was out making it ten times better and warmer.

I then crouched at the edge of the pool and looked at the water. It was so clear and you could smell the chlorine a bit but was still a pretty good pool.

I finished my crackers and then saw the lights as the sun was starting to go down. I then heard dogs and turned my head only to be tackled by two of the rottwileirs.

They licked my face and then more came and tried to play with me as I laughed and tried to get up. Someone then whistled and they looked up and ran off. I giggled as I sat up and heard someone come to me.

"I'm still surprised they don't attack you but play??" Delirious said," other than that, you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm good." I giggled as I cleaned my face

"I thought you were inside." He said

"I was but got a snack and decided to check out the outside, y'know?" I replied

He helped me up and the dogs came back and jumped on me, bringing me back down. I laughed an delirious chuckled as he tried to get them off...

Cartoonz/Lukes POV

I was walking around, looking for Y/N but couldn't find her. I was gonna go check the basement till I heard the dogs out back and laughing. I went to the window in the living room behind the tv an took a look outside.

Y/N was getting piled on by the dogs as they licked an played with her and I chuckled a little but was surprised they didn't attack her.

"Thats cute." I teased

Then I heard the oh so annoying best friend delirious whistle, calling the dogs back off her. She was laughing and giggling as she sat up again an delirious checked her.

I grumbled a little as he was not going to ever let us near her or try flirting with her. I liked it better when we could freely flirt with her and there was no boyfriend to growl at us.

Anyways, since delirious was with her I couldn't try talking to her anymore and headed to the stairs. I went to my room and tried to find a way to be alone with her and maybe get in a few flirts or even feelings.

Then it hit me on the two places in this house we can have that. I just had to time it whenever she is in those places and make sure no one interrupts or intervenes...

Y/N POV

Delirious got the dogs to run around the house, guarding the house really. We both were sitting by the edge of the pool as one of the dogs came and sat by me.

I petted his head and chuckled a bit as delirious was silent.

"You are some kind of dog whisperer, not even some of the others can get this close to the dogs without them getting at least one growl." Delirious said

"I've dealt with dogs a lot! The junkyard dogs were kinda my practice but eventually I just got good at being good." I teased

He chuckled a bit as the dog then laid down an put his head on my lap.

"Did you ever think you would meet us again like this?" Delirious asked softly

I looked at him and he was just looking ahead at whatever was in front of him. I thought about it though and hummed a bit.