Ch38: Screams

(Damn)

3rd POV

The bbs tried to get inside to get Y/N but the ceiling was starting to fall apart and Y/N felt that. She aimlessly looked for her son through the fire but there was no use.

Tyler an bexley arrived to the shop and saw it burning down.

"Bexley!!" Tyler growled

Bexly was in shock and terror.

"This wasn't supposed to happen...I-It wasn't supposed to do this..." Bexley said in terror

She only wanted to cause a small fire in the box to scared Y/N a little but since the box was in the kitchen it caused much more than a small fire.

Everyone was shouting and worried for Y/N begging her to come back out but she couldn't hear them. She was too busy crying and trying to get away from the fire as well as find ralph.

"MOM!! GET OUT PLEASE!!" Manny begged

"Is someone still inside?" A firefighter asked

"My mom and little brother! She went in to get him!" Manny said

The firefighters tried to get in but the building was collapsing bit by bit. They couldn't get in but salim came from the roof top and broke the hatch to get in.

He jumped in and navigated the burning home and grabbed Y/N.

"Salim!" She asked with tears

"He's gone, we need to go." He said plainly

She didn't believe him and made him let her go. She went to look for ralph again but salim grabbed her and threw her over her shoulder.

"I wasn't asking, Y/N." Salim said

"NOO! SALIM!! STOP!" She begged," RALPH!!"

Salim went through to the ladder and climbed out. She begged salim to let her find ralph but he didn't let her as they got out safely.

He put her down and tried to calm her down but she tried to go back.

"Y/N stop, this is pointless." Salim said," Who do you think opened the box? The only one closes to the fire even?"

She started bawling and he let her cry into his chest. He picked her up a little and got off the roof through the fire escape. He got to the front and the police backed away when they saw him.

Everyone else ran to them and saw the bawling Y/N. They didn't know what to do but manny put his hand on his mothers shoulder an she looked at him.

"Manny!" She said relieved, forgetting he was outside the building

They hugged and she continued to cry.

"I couldn't find him manny! He's gone!" She cried

Manny teared up but tried to stay strong for his mother who was in need of comfort and strength.

The bbs then looked behind them at bexley who was standing by herself and staring at Y/N with guilt and shame. The bbs glared at her and knew she was behind this flame.

She stumbled back and then started running as she started crying.

'That wasn't supposed to happen!' She thought panicked,' What have I done...'

Tyler couldn't stand seeing his lover in pain so he tried to comfort her along with manny. She couldn't feel her legs anymore and just crashed to her knees.

"I'm so sorry ralph...I'm so so sorry..." She cried," I should've done better...The puppy, you wanted a puppy!"

She didn't care if the shop or if her home was burned down, she cared about the people she loved and didn't want to lose.