💔65💔

merry belated Christmas people!

and,

happy boxing day!

sorry for the late updates but to make it up it is a triple update.

read on,

Dedicated to 

she happened to be the only one ho remembers when Daniel appeared earlier!

HAKEEM'S POV

Finally, I would be leaving that god damn apartment. I looked at myself in the mirror for a minute before walking out. Mercy is waiting outside and I did not want her to wait long.

I walked out the door and my gaze fell on Mercy who was still making her order or talking to someone. Immediately I closed the door, her neck turned so fast to my direction making me grin.

Hope her head won't fall like this?

My gaze left her and to the guy who was talking to her earlier, he looked so familiar and it was not good. Why would I be seeing a dead person again? Is that really Daniel?

I thought I was getting better, everyone testified to that so why will I be seeing him again,

"Daniel?"

I called slowly and he turned to me, watching me with shock in his eyes. He looked more mature than when last I saw him. taller and fairer. In fact, let's just say he looked really good.

My mind is playing tricks on me right?

Someone who is dead cannot just rise up and even hear what I am saying in a restaurant. I am not even sure if others can see the ghost seated and I really do not want Mercy to bother.

"do you know him?"

Mercy asked standing up to meet me,

My mind is not playing tricks on me right? This is not even the right time? I do not want to embarrass myself in front of her anymore but still I could not help but move closer to her and asked,

"can you see him?"

I pointed a little at Daniel who was looking as shocked as I was.

"yeah, don't tell me that Is your best friend, how is he alive? How are you alive?"

Mercy asked turning to Daniel. This is crazy, it is probably a dream, a silly dream.

I laughed to myself at the scene, it looked hilarious but it is a dream. I sighed and slapped myself but I was still there.

"Hakeem."

I heard the guy, Daniel call out. Hakeem ke? This dream is serious.

"mercy, slap me. I need to wake up from this dream right now before I go crazy."

I said and stood in front of her, bending slightly in case if the slap might not enter well because she is way shorter than me. I waited for the slap but instead she pulled me into a hug,

"Hakeem calm down."

She said but I can't calm down. How can I calm down when my friend who is supposed to be dead appears in front of me after three years of torturing me. he is supposed to be dead, he died in my arms. His ghost haunted me, I attempted suicide close to five times because I thought he died because of me and now, he is not dead?