💔37💔

Hello guys,
A very long chapter ahead.

And a new cover!
Thanks to @prettyjot for the beautiful cover!

MERCY'S POV

I scowled as we walked out of the building. Guess what happened, just take a guess.

Okay what ever you've guessed , let me tell you what really happened, I know I said I was an expert but Mr Hakeem over here proved to be more , it's hard to say it , he was better.

In movies , well the korea show that I watched, the hero always pretend to lose so the heroine could at least be happy. But it was not the same with Hakeem.

He was actually laughing his ass off , cleaning his face to remove the tears falling from his eyes cause of how hard he was laughing.

Still scowling , i turned to look at him again , I folded my arms on my chest and rolled my eyes as he kept pointing and laughing at ME.

Mumu boy , even though I was trying so hard not to laugh too since his laugh was so contagious , I was really trying.

The most annoying part was when a kid too hit me with his car and then hakeem also did and I couldn't even move , I got stuck.

"Mercy..... You said you....you." I just scowled the more ,

"Shut up jo. Let's just go." I said pulling his arm.

He removed his hands from my grip and put it round my shoulders.

"You know your grip is really iron like and with that your fingers , why do I think you did it purposely." I just stuck out my tongue in response.

"It's not my fault na , it was so funny." I didn't reply , just nodded.

"Oya sorry... Mercy , I won't laugh at you again." I didn't answer just kept my blank face as we walked to the curved train like ride. I can't ride this one oo. Ahh , I'll surely have a headache after that.

I looked around the area again and saw a familiar looking machine. I walked towards it and Hakeem followed me still begging. I've even blocked his voice out , until I heard,

"Babe , sugar , honey , sweetie , she's finally listening." I glared at him and he grinned raising his hands up.

"Oya sorry." He said with his sheepish grin and walked closer pulling me into his chest.

I chuckled and wrapped my hands round his waist. His usual scent engulfing me again.

I pulled out of the hug and pointed at the familiar looking machine with a grin on my own face too. We walked towards it and I was correct.

It was the exact type that was used in boys before flowers , that toy machine which you had to control the claws to pick and carry the toy out.

A white , soft looking teddy bear got my attention out of the remaining and I pointed at it. Hakeem followed it and looked at me again.

"You want that?" He asked , a smirk coming to his face.

"Yep." I grinned ,

"Okay, so if I get it out what will you get me?" I shrugged at that, I placed my hands on my chin pretending to think deep about it . Maybe I should get him an icecream .

"What do you want?" I asked ,

"Well let's see, if I get you the teddy I'll get a kiss."

If I was drinking water or something else I would've choked on it right now, but since I wasn't I still coughed out. That was surprising and the mention of that made me remember certain things, my heart started beating faster and my eyes landed on his lips. What he did the other night, how the kiss took me to cloud nine, and it was torture just watching it.