💔14💔

Another update like I promised!!
And picture of Teni above , but I didn't picture him with the dread in the book so....

Read on !!!

MERCY'S POV

My heart was beating faster than usual , I looked up to meet his eyes his hands still wrapped around my tiny waist.

His eyes were tracing my whole face, making all my face feel hot.

Wait was he about to kiss me ? And why was I finding that fact so intriguing. I slowly bit my lips and he leaned closer.

And then suddenly

"Christ!  You guys surprised me." I heard someone shout pushing me out of the trance Teni put me in .

I shifted back and almost hit the chair that was right behind me. I looked at the direction of the person and it was Dayo.

I swear they have swear for that boy or maybe his village people are already near him.

But if he didn't interfere what would have happened , would we have kissed ?

'jamb question. Of course yes.' my subconscious said and immediately earned a glare from me.

I carried my bag and walked out of the class not before hissing at Dayo. I even heard Teni say something which made Dayo laugh. I swear that guy is crazy and one thing about him is that no matter how much you abuse him he will laugh and brush it off.

If it was me ehn , world war iii would have started.

I heard someone heavy footsteps as if they were running and I was sure it was Teni but I was too shy to just wait or turn back.

And then suddenly I felt a tug pull me back.

I turned back and looked at Teni , he was sweating, well after running like that and also with this hot sun that can boil water why won't he sweat.

I quickly looked down ,

"Mercy , uhm ......." He said scratching the back of his neck.

His nervousness made me look up , he looked cute .

"What?" I asked back with a smile. And seconds later after we locked eyes with each other we bursted out laughing.

And then he walked towards me  and draped his hands on my shoulders , making my heart beat at that weird rate again . I looked at him and a large grin was on his face.

"Am going home oo." I said cause he was living in a private hostel and he would have to walk in another direction entirely.

"I know... I can sha walk you to the gate?" He asked teasingly.

"Yeye." I said with a chuckle making him laugh.

"So where should we start with taking the pictures for the project?" I asked him

"I don't know , whenever you're ready." He said back while looking down at me , yeah am tall but he was still taller.

"Uhm what about tomorrow.. and I can use that opportunity to finally tour the campus, and you'll be my tour guide." I said , I've been so busy since we resumed and I haven't toured the whole campus.

And touring the school has not crossed my mind before.

"Of course my lady. But you'll pay for my service."  He said back

"Well I'll pay back with my beautiful smiles ." I said back making him laugh.

"Okay ma . I will be your tour guide tomorrow. " His reply made me scoff