💔50💔

the update is finally here.

enjoy it and you guys did not trust my Hakeem.

ahhhhh!

read on.......

CHAPTER 50

HAKEEM'S POV

I groaned and slowly sat straight on the couch. A pang of pain shot through my arms because of the uncomfortable position I slept in last night or more like early morning.

I slept off around four in the morning while watching a movie or more like watching the characters talk endlessly.

The only thing on my mind was how to make it right and how not to lose the best thing that have ever happened to me.

Yesterday was really bad for me and I am sure equally as bad for Mercy. I really wanted to tell her, but I just can't seem to be able to talk about it.

It seemed like it was blocked from my mind. Like there was a mind block. I have always been secretive, and I think the incident just made it worse. I could not talk for the first month being back at home. Really it was the worse moment of my life.

When she told me, it might determine our relationship, I swear I could feel my heart fly. Maybe the mind block was part of my many problems.

Depression, insomnia, PTSD, and the worse suicidal.

I stood up from the couch and knocked at her door, I knew she was probably awake seeing the time was nine. No matter what, she just can't seem to sleep once it is past nine.

She did not reply or open the door.

Maybe she is still angry at me. I hated that thought. Her being angry or fighting with me.

Maybe I should find a way to tell her if she really wants to know what happened. Maybe I will finally be able to explain to her and just maybe it won't take a turn on our relationship.

I could make her a quick breakfast and we could just talk about it. I would try, and even though I cannot believe that I am ready to do it, I would try my best to tell her all what she wants to know if that would stop her from being angry or ignoring me.

I walked to the kitchen and checked the fridge going through the available ingredients.

I probably should not beg her empty handed. My foodie, the food will be the bribe.

I could make her sandwich but there was no bread.

I walked to my room and took a thousand naira note from my wallet before leaving the house.

We are so settling everything today; God knows she was slowly killing me acting like this.

I opened the gate only to meet the most unexpected person about to knock.

What is Tammy doing here? How does she even know where I live?

"good morning Keem."

She said with a smile, the smile that once drove me crazy.

I placed my hands in my pocket and raised an eyebrow at her lots of questions in my mind for her but that can wait for later.

"how did you find me?"

"my dad's position finally came to an advantage. Look I just wanted to talk to you in person without your sister or anyone interrupting. I want you to know what really happened."