💔21💔

I know ... I know I updated late , I'm so sorry . Online class is to blame.
And  team Hakeem don't be too angry !!
All is well.
*Lol*

Okay so carry on  don't let me stop you.... Wait , our one month anniversary was on Monday and as promised you guys , we reached 2k.

Thank you

Okay it's okay go on...

MERCY'S POV

Whenever my friends talk about dating and stuff, I just keep mute and listen cause who doesn't want to listen to juicy gist.
But that's the only thing I do , I listen . And now to think that I'll also have something to say was thrilling and scary.

It was scary to think that maybe one day it will come crashing down. I wasn't ready for any heartbreak well who's ever ready for it.

I turned again in my bed with a grin plastered on my face as I remembered yesterday events. I guess this how anyone would feel or is it just me? And if it's just me I don't care.

I turned and smiled at the image in front of me , okay wait ! Don't have any wrong ideas ,I'm not lying in bed with Teni , I'm actually smiling at my alarm.

I sat straight in my bed and stretched to the side to unplug my phone. I switched on my data ,  different messages were entering  my phone at once but one caught my eyes. A text from Teni.

I quickly tapped on it and it opened.
Teni ;  Good morning baby ❤️❤️.

I'm sure that if I stretched my lips more than this God knows what will happen. My cheeks were already hurting sef but I can't just stop myself.

I texted him back and stood up from the bed making sure to arrange it before leaving the room.

I walked to the sitting room and met Hakeem lying on the three sitter couch .

"Good morning." I said and he turned on the chair to look at me.

"Good morning , you beat record today." He said making me laugh. I know I woke up too early this Sunday normally it would reach close to twelve. I can't kill myself.

"I know oo." I said as I sat down on one of the chairs.

"You left yesterday without meeting Oyinkan." He said , what does he want me to do about it.
Does he want to flex his girlfriend in front of me or what?

"We introduced ourselves , is she the one you're dating?" I asked resting my back and looking at the confused expression on his face. Was I wrong?

"You think we're dating?" He asked surprised, wait were they not together. what is he even saying?

"Yeah I thought that." I said back making him laugh  while I just glared at him.
When he noticed my glare he raised his hands in mock surrender with a cheesy smile making him look cute.

"She's my cousin , elder cousin. She's in three Hundred level." He said making me surprised.

What is he saying?, She's his cousin? Why do I have the talent of misinterpreting stuffs? Why do I always have to think the worse but it's not the worse sha. It's not bad for him to have someone he's dating.

"Wow." I said lost of words
" Yeah , wow. " He said laughing.

I stood up and walked to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and only snacks , drinks and beer which is obviously Hakeem's own were there.