💔38💔

hello guys , this is the second chapter for this week.

Enjoy.

MERCY'S POV

I sighed as I turned the page of the novel I was reading. I was sitting at the middle of my parents inside the plane. Apparently, mum saw me and Hakeem together in the car and told my dad about it.

Thank God I got an exceptionally good score, well I was not bragging but I got one of the top ten results in the department.

Because of the results, they pardoned me, and that was after I got the talk. We still had four hours to go and my dad was sleeping beside me, while my mum was reading through a magazine.

I was really excited to see my sister, who wouldn't be. I was finally meeting her after four to five months now, and my cousins which you will also soon see. They were total fun to be with.

Anita who is the first child was older than me with only one year and she won't let me hear word because of it. Idara was also older than her with two years making Idara the oldest.

Their second child, Sebastian, my Sebby , he'll probably eat me up if I call him that again but I don't care. Seb is the second child and was also my agemate but I am older with some months. And we were the closest. We call each other all the time but since he got a girlfriend, he forgot me. I know right, sad.

I still don't like that girl, she's too slutty and I don't even know, but I don't like her. And I think the feeling is actually mutual. I smiled at myself before dropping my book and resting my head on my dad's shoulder.

"so, you also want to sleep?" I turned to look at mum.

"yes, I feel like sleeping."

"when do you not feel like sleeping?" I just sighed quietly not that I would receive another insult like I have been receiving for the last three days.

................

"where are all these people o?" my mum asked pulling her jacket closer to her body.

It was already winter here, so it was really freezing. I looked at the entrance again and my eyes caught my aunt's own. She squealed and started running towards us. I tapped my mum's shoulder and pointed at my aunt. My mum started squealing too and soon they were together hugging like someone who hasn't seen each other for the past decade when I'm sure they still met last month.

My aunt has been my mum's best friend right from the start of their high school, and she met dad through her. I remember the time mum was really sick, aunt Lucy called everyday to ask about her.

Dad shook hands with my uncle. He is an American man, tall rich one. And because of that my cousins' hair were quite long.

Immediately mum released aunty she walked up to me, I breathed in waiting for the breath-taking hug which actually came.

She hugged me so tight with her familiar perfume engulfing me. It wasn't suffocating but quite welcoming, the only thing not welcoming is her hug.

"aunt I can't breathe." I breathed out. finally, she shifted back and her husband tapped my back. Her husband was too handsome, they were a perfect match. No wonder their children were too beautiful.

Anny is a model herself and Sebastian is part of the popular in his school, I think that's high school. He wasn't eighteen yet so he was still in high school and he would so hear it from me when we get there.