💔13💔

An update guys!
salmmarrhh I hope this chapter is long!
And thanks so much for the 1k reads.
You guys are the best.

MERCY'S POV

"Good morning to you all." Mrs Mojere said as she walked into the classroom. I was early today so no need for any 'why are you late"' drama.

"Good morning ma." We replied , and her next sentence got everyone surprised.

"Everyone bring out a piece of paper and write your name and matric number."

"Is she kidding?" Joy whisper-asked me  , I looked at her with the same expression,

"If you ask me na who I go ask." I whispered back at her.

I opened my bag and cut out a sheet of paper from my book.

I wrote my name and matric number as she said on the paper.

"Okay so number one......"

.........

"That woman is crazy." Esther angrily said beside me. We were all walking out of the class . Joy , Esther , Dayo , Charles, Teni  , and I.

"Ahahn ... It was simple na." I said. That was too much na. And the test was actually simple. That's if you've read your book .

They all stopped and looked at me like I had five heads , making me groan at them.

"What?" I said and they faced front back and started walking again.

"Mercy that thing is simple , yes. But she didn't even give us a heads up or anything." Charles said and the rest of them agreed with him.

"No mind am. " Dayo added making me glare at him.

"I'll reserve my comments for you , Dayo." I said back at him making the rest of the group chuckle.

We were having only one class remaining and I could not wait to go home.

Teni walked closer to me ,

"Did you bring the camera ?" He asked quietly , well they did not hear because they were arguing about something.

"Camera? " I asked back ,

"Yes , the one your dad bought. Remember?" He asked , oh it's true. I told him about it.

I was too excited and I really wanted to share my excitement with someone , so I told him.

And he said he also wants to see it , but it's my treasure right now. I can't bring it to a class filled with picture and camera freaks just like me.

"I know. I didn't say I will bring it." I said back , making him frown.

"I really want to see that camera , maybe I should buy it too. How much did your dad buy it?" He asked.

The camera is quite expensive ,

"It's expensive, my dad doesn't like telling price of things and it's quite annoying but that's how he is." I said back making him nod.

We reached  mama Seriki's shop .

"Good afternoon ma." We greeted her. The woman was really old and fat , not an insult just stating the facts. And she's also really kind.

"Good afternoon oo."

We buy soft drinks from her whenever we are through with a class and have break so we're her good customer.

The rest usually buy sausage rolls with it or donut since she makes and sells them but me with my bag full of snacks I only buy drinks.