💔9💔

Hey guys sorry for the late update , I even received bribe for this chapter and am so glad you guys are loving this book.

This chapter is dedicated to salmmarrhh for her votes and for following all my books . Thanks.

And the upcoming book for this chapter is upside by miolaola

MERCY'S POV

I rolled the little white container again and dropped it in the board. Two dices rolled out showing double six making Deb , Fikunmi and Trisha hiss .

I had two double six , I rolled and dropped again and this time I had six one.

I counted it and I won.

"This girl dey cheat. I can feel it." Fikunmi said and the rest nodded in confirmation making me laugh.

"It's natural girls. I have what they call owó figure (hand of figure )". I said making them scowl at me.

I just won them three times in a row while playing ludo so they were really pissed . It's not my fault that am just too good at it.

Today's Saturday and since we resumed class last two weeks this is the day I had time to come out like this.

After two weeks have started learning how to cope and I was already becoming thinner even with all the food have been eating.

I stood up from the bench I sat down and walked to the other plastic chair. We were all gathered downstairs in their balcony since the was no light and everywhere was boring.

I unlocked my phone and notifications entered straight away. The groups didn't have much messages today , I guess everyone was sleeping. I swear it's been stressful.

I scrolled through my latest chats and saw a reply from Teni. I quickly tapped it and replied back with a laughing emoji. He always had a way to make me laugh.

Teni and I have become close during last two weeks , we chatted constantly and at nights. We also talk about class and assignments and I figured I judged him quickly , he was cool.

He is the only real male friend I have right now . He was telling me about a girl in our class and what she did. It was quite hilarious.

"Mercy , you have started again . Always grinning at the phone." Trisha said with a glare. Oh she probably lost this round too.

I raised my hand in surrender and immediately her phone rang. She removed it from her Short's pockets and picked it.

"Hello...... Wow.... Am coming......okay we will come together.... Yeah..... Miss you like crazy and this people are just doing bad things to me , I'll explain later." She said making everyone burst out laughing.

I'm sure Mide was confused right now. She's taking this too serious, life is about losing and winning and you have to be prepared for the two. If you lose come back stronger to win simple.

"Mercy we are going out ooo. Debbie , Fikunmi we go meet . I'll tell Mide to teach me sef." She said as she stood up making Fikunmi say ,

"Lover girl." That girl na Savage.

"Lemme like that." Trisha said with a chuckle.

**†**

"How do I look?" Trisha asked walking into my room , I turned from my closet to look at her , she was wearing that yellow gown she showed me the other day with the white Vans , she added a simple long necklace and she was good to go.