💔8💔

Howdy everyone,
This chapter is dedicated to @prettyjot for her lovely comments.
And the upcoming book for this chapter is entangled by @alabihoney

Mercy's POV

Why is that rude human being in front of me?

It was the guy , remember the rude boy ,  that one that fell me down the other day  ,.

"He's cute right?" I heard a voice say from beside me. I turned to have a better look of the lady .

"Hey I'm Joy." She said with a smile .

"Mercy." I said back and returned her smile.

"You have to meet him to add you to that group , I swear all those people are Savage." Esther said ,

"Yes oo , like did you see how they abused that dayo guy. It was epic." They kept on talking about the things that happened in the group which was quite funny.

"How is the group not full , am sure we are more than the wattsap maximum number?" I asked , cause we were too much.

"It's on telegram , and telegram is much more fun than wattsap Jo." Joy replied,  she was right. I was on telegram too but I wasn't on any group there so I found it boring and didn't use it after the first day of signing in.

But the way they were talking about that group , I will reopen telegram for it again.

"So are you joining?" Esther asked , making me  look at her with a 'do you need to ask?' look.

"For sure na." I replied.

"Okay let's meet him" she said back , while joy nodded , so who's the him ? And I also think joy and Esther knows each other , okay let's forget that , who are they talking about, hope it's not that rude human being.

"Teni now, the president. He said that you should meet him if you have not been added." Joy said back confused too or more like looking at me like I wasn't hearing.

So his name is Teniola . Cute name , reminds me of my favourite Nigerian female artist , Teni makanaki.

I love that girl  , okay so back to reality . I'm not meeting him , it would be too awkward sef. Like how would I start?

Esther stood up grabbing my hands and  then the front door opened and a man walked in.

He held a school bag in one hand , and his protuding stomach was showing , he walked like he was on a beauty pageant show to the front of the class.

Esther sat down back immediately and the creaking sound of the chair was heard.

Everywhere became silent , we were all freshman and no one wanted to be in the bad list of any lecturer.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen." He said dropping his bag and then faced us again ,

"I am Mr aniete and today we'll be talking about..."

**†**

"Thank you sir." We all said after laughing , it's been two hours and this man made it seem like five minutes.