💔33💔

Hello guys,
I know the last chapter wasn't filled with drama , so I wrote this one.

A special thanks todharmy_perry and this chapter is dedicated to her.

Okay so carry on....

MERCY'S POV

"Ten minutes more." The invigilator called out , we were sitted and arranged inside the staff building.

My partner since the beginning of this exam who I was forced to face while sitting was also writing so fast on his answer sheet.

But I'm sure he was not as fast as me. We had two hours for the exams and I've been giving long answers in the theory making it too long and making it take so much of my time.

I kept on writing, black ink decorating the blank sheet. And then I stopped ,
I couldn't remember the right words the lecturer used in our notes.

It was my last question , so I had a time. I looked around, everyone's head were buried in
Their notes , invigilators were walking around and since it was the last day , lots of invigilators were present.

I looked over at Esther whose head was already on her table , she was always quick to finish making me wonder , how she's doing it.

I sighed as I remembered the word and kept on with the answers. When I was done I cross-checked through everything .

I didn't want to make any mistake or anything.

"Two minutes more ." The head invigilator announced again.

I checked the objectives again and ran my eyes through the questions as fast as I could , after checking everything, I was sure I was done.

Perfectly done , I am so getting an A in this.

"Pens up. If anyone is caught still writing, you know the consequences." She said again.

I quickly dropped my pen and placed my hands on the table .

When my partner , David , passed the papers which was passed to him to me , I added mine and passed it to the next person too.

Some people were already done , and had left the exam hall but we the stay to the last second geng still remained and the funniest thing is that we were much.

After we submitted we were told to  leave the class , I carried my pen case and left the class after bidding David good-bye.

We talk once in a while during short breaks , but never during exams . I don't want any trouble . Especially with that glasses woman , her eyes were really sharp with the glasses of course.

When I got outside, I scanned the area ,my eyes caught joy and Esther ranting to Dayo  and Teni as usual.

Teni was waving at me , I smiled and walked up to them.

"Mercy mama, she's finally out." Dayo said recieving a pinch from Joy immediately.

I laughed at the pained expression on Dayo's face . The three of them ehn , they are like cat and rat but they're actually really close.

Teni walked closer to me and hugged me , making the others coo.

"Congratulations." He said his head placed on my head.

"You too babe." I said and pulled out of the hug , the cooing looks on their face was enough to send me on another fit of laughter.

"Who else is hungry?" I asked when we all decided to leave. We were inside campus and that iya Moria's restaurant was closeby.