💔43💔

hey everyone,

so sorry for the late update.

Hakeem POV won! so this is it.

the next chapter will also be published later today.

enjoy!

HAKEEM'S POV

I groaned out as another shot of pain invaded my head. I held my head in my hands and looked around.

I was inside a car, probably Halima's car.

Why the hell do I have to be so weak?

I opened the car door and stepped out. I was expecting to see everyone outside but only met two familiar looking ladies.

One was clearly my sister and the other was her.

I moved closer to the both of them, she had her back and couldn't see me, but Halima could.

"just let me talk to him. I need to explain something." She pleaded,

Halima being the cold-hearted bitch that she was, well literally saying, hissed at her and walked closer.

"you will leave my brother alone like you did a year ago. I do not want to see you with him."

"I do not need your permission Lim, I will meet him and explain things to him."

"I dare you to do that and you will see if I won't tell. Look disappear like you did, you coming back will make things worse, you understand?"

Lim always had her ways with words, with setting people straight and she was right this time, she will just make things worse.

"I am sorry but I need to meet him. I know you hate me, but we love each other."

What the fuck is Tammy saying now, we love each other?

Yeah, once upon a time we once did but after she left without fulfilling her promise how can she say we love each other.

"Tammy stop." I said and walked to Halima's side. I looked at her for the first time this night.

I took in her appearance, her braids long, her gown which fitted her like a second skin showing all her curves and that face that I loved with her beautiful eyes, that bright pink lips that just added to her beauty.

She was always beautiful but after a year, she even looked more beautiful.

We were the power couple back at school when we used to date. The most beautiful girl and the most handsome boy, not being cocky just saying. It has been a year since we last met and seeing her now was surprising.

None of us said anything, just stared. It was certainly weird seeing your ex in a club after a year with your protective sister beside you.

I wonder how Gori copes with her possessive and protective character. It was really tiring to be on the receiving side of that.

"Hakeem." She muttered softly and walked closer; she raised her hands about to touch my face, but I held it. I could hear Halima sigh in relief.

She sighed and moved back,

"can we talk?" she asked carefully, I couldn't answer just stare.

"Tammy, look..."

I was cut off by Halima who held my hands tightly,