💔39💔

hi guys, so our two chapters for this week is up!

read on........ 

MERCY'S POV

Get your ass off this bed right now." I heard someone say. I really felt like punching the person behind me or beside me or wherever.

I didn't get enough sleep cause we were busy decorating the Christmas tree, well I went to my room around nine but slept around twelve cause I was talking to Hakeem straight.

It's been really good with Hakeem, it seemed like we have found another relationship and if we have not then I would really love too.

I groaned again as the person opened the curtains letting the sunrays shine on me. I grabbed my pillow and put it on my head.

"Peters Mercy, if you don't stand up now I'll slap you hard, trust me I would." A very familiar voice said.

It was Anita, stubborn human being. The yeye girl will slap me for real, this was not the first time. But let's leave that one. And when it happened I did not talk to her for over a week. Yeah I got really angry.

So to avoid all that in this beautiful Christmas week I sat straight on the bed and yawned loud.

"you know it's close to eleven in the morning right? And we have to do our hair." Anita explained. I groaned again while she just hissed like a snake in response.

I slowly stood up from the bed and looked at her well for the first time this morning.

She was already dressed up in a crazy jeans and a big pink leather coat which looked very pretty by the way. I would have collected it but that means I would probably die from suffocation and heat in Nigeria.

"is Idara also ready?" I asked her,

"she was still sleeping but Seb went to wake her. The both of you should hurry up, we are running by the appointment time and I should let you know that it was quite expensive. Our parents also went out for a Christmas shopping.............. "

Can someone tell this girl that she talks too much. Such a talkative sounding like a radio. I walked to my en-suite bathroom door and turned to her,

"keep quiet Anny, you talk too much." I said making her turn red. She looked around the room before grabbing one of my pillows. I stuck my tongue out before running into the bathroom.

Typical Anny Mercy relationship,

I chuckled at the profanities she threw at me immediately I entered. Yeye girl.

.........

"mama I need one of your jackets." I said when I got to the living room where they were all sitted. I really needed one. There were heaters switched on in the whole room making it warmer than the normal temperature so if I'm out, I got to be out with a jacket so I won't freeze.

"hope it ain't me you're talking too?" Anita said from her seat on the leather chair. She was sitted like the model that she was. I could actually take a shot.

"shut up, it 'ain't' you." I said putting emphasis on the ain't , she rolled her eyes.

"you know, you two should stop your bickering it's so annoying." Idara said after taking a spoonful of whatever cereals she was taking.

"we know ourselves." I replied with a chuckle. Anita joined me,

"yes we do."

"don't interfere in their matters again." Seb said when Idara rolled her eyes at us probably annoyed as she said earlier.