💔24💔

An update , it might even be a double one
*Winks*
Cause I love the next one.

MERCY'S POV

"Mercy I'm sorry." I heard him say with a gentle voice.

Okay so now he's sorry , I removed my arm from his grip and folded my hands in front of my chest.

I raised my eyebrows showing him to keep on explaining , after all the snubbing he did this morning before he will hear me talk ehn.

He sighed , rubbing his hands on his hair , a usual habit of his whenever he's nervous. Yeah I know , I noticed it.

"I have mood swings." He said not even surprising me , it was obvious. One minute he'll be smiling, the other he'll be scowling. I noticed that too.

"And it was worse when I was living with the rest of the gang , and Halima always take caring to the top so she was always focused in me and it was clearly taking a toll on her relationship so I decided to leave. And when I figured out this was the only available house I thought we won't get along so I went for it."

"And oddly enough we became close ."
I nodded at that , yeah we became close. Like close friends and even when he was his moody self I always found a way to make him smile.

"I know right . So why did you become so angry when I told you I had a boyfriend?" I asked trying to clear all the doubts Teni and the rest had caused.

He looked down ,
"I didn't know you were dating until I found out cause you didn't tell me so I was angry." He said making me confused.

That reason was obviously fake  but let's just put all the matter behind us.
"Okay.. fine and don't do that again." I said with a smile .

He smiled back , "yeah I won't..and thank God Halima helped me."

"She's really caring." I said and he nodded.
"Without her ehn , I just don't know." He said back.

"I'm kind of sweaty , lemme take a shower , I'll be right out."I said making him nod.

.........

   TWO WEEKS LATER

For the first time in forever , I heard noise from my apartment.
What was happening , yeah it was as strange as that cause Hakeem can be as quiet as a ghost.

I opened the door carefully and took off my sandals. Entering the sitting I was surprised with the amount of people talking and sitting round the sitting room.

The whole Trisha , Mide , Gori , Halima , Oyin , Hakeem , and another guy whose face looked so familiarar.

I don't know if Halima's bubbly personality can ever change cause she was already hugging a giggling me while Gori was still talking to the familiar looking guy.

She pulled back , "we all decided to visit you guys." She said making it sound like she was visiting a newly married couple.