💔35💔

I know  it's been a while , I'm sorry.
My phone developed a fault and for the past few days I have been phone less.

But I managed to write two chapters with my mum's own.

And oh.....
Something is about to happen.

Read on.....

MERCY'S POV

After the long hugs and anger tears we walked into our apartment.

Meeting it just as we had left it. My plate of fried rice was still covered ,  lying on the floor. I can't believe I left it cause of that garbage.

I walked up to it and picked it up. I went to the kitchen and poured it into the pot warming it again.

Hakeem stood by the door watching me as I stirred the rice , 

"You know you're acting weird, just smiling lovingly at the rice ." I chuckled at what he said ,

He just shook his head and walked to the fridge bringing out a chilled beer for himself.

I walked close to him from behind and stretched my hand grabbing a beer too , he didn't know when I got there so he was obviously startled.

"Mercy please , stop acting like that jare." He breathed out .

"You're starting to sound like a girl , trust me."I said back and served myself the lovely , shining fried rice.

I held the plate and placed the beer under my arm as I walked to the sitting room.

I sat down where I was sitted before and switched on the television .

..........

I sat on the floor , just staring at the TV , I wasn't even hearing what they were saying.

One thing I can't believe is all that just happened, and why everything looked like a story , a dream or something.

I grabbed my third can of beer and took another gulp.

Thank God exam was even over. I won't see their faces for the next three weeks. Thank God we're even traveling, idara will be so excited for the gist .

It will just look.....

"Do you want something stronger?" Hakeem asked from where he was sitting on the three sitter couch.

His long legs were spread out and he was actually enjoying whatever show they were playing on the TV.

Something stronger , I remembered the party time and the terrible hangover I  woke up with. But the surprising part of it all was when I was dancing. I don't trust drunk me . But wait I'm single now , I don't need to mind my actions or anything. Single life rocks .

I looked back up at Hakeem who had a scared expression on his face, what's wrong with him?

"Yes I would like something stronger , wait why are you looking at me like that?" I asked him, but he just waved his hands.

He stood up and walked to the room. after three minutes or so , he came back with a bottle of vodka.

"Why do you have that in your room?" I asked , cause he hardly drink , except from his occasional ones. And  he's always at home during that sef.

"I was sent to do drink shopping one time like this and I kept one for myself. Or bought."

"You want us to drink stolen vodka?" I asked with a smirk.