41

hello everyone,

the first of the two chapters for this week  is up, and Hakeem's POV is next.

and this chapter is not edited and it's quite long. 

MERCY'S POV

"hey Hakeem." I said quietly, I heard shuffling noise making me regret calling him since he was probably asleep.

"hi." He replied in a deep and husky voice. His voice ehn.

"were you sleeping? Should I call later?" I asked, I heard a grunt.

"no what's wrong?" I smiled,

"nothing much, just got into a fight with my mum."

"really, why?"

"nothing much."

"I know you're lying. Was it because of the kiss?" how did he get to know me to this extent. He really knew me, even without seeing me.

"it is getting scary how you just figure me out." He chuckled at the other end, his rich voice filling my ears. I felt myself grin just listening to him chuckle, wow. I was really smitten.

"I know right."

"she just keeps on... I do not even know anymore. I just feel like she is really disappointed, no she is. She even said that, but I have apologized a lot after the incident. But she just keeps on finding fault in all I do. I am a teenager, soon to be an adult, at this point to have these feelings is inevitable. Why doesn't she understand?" I asked my voice breaking at the end.

"maybe she can't accept that you are now grown. I wish I was there now."

"me too." I said and cleaned my face.

"what can I do to make it up?"

I thought about that and one thing got to me. He has a really great vice. It would be really nice to hear hi sing again.

"sing!" I exclaimed making the both of us laugh.

"I am not singing."

I sighed; he would sing in the end. He should not bother wasting our energy.

"come on, you said you would do anything to make me happy."

He did not say that, but it is not a girl's fault to interpret was she heard na.

"mercy, I did not say that oo." He said making me laugh.

"so, you will not do anything?" I teased and added a sad effect to my voice making him groan.

"Wait why are you now talking like that?" he asked, I held my laugh. See question, this boy is not serious.

"Hakeem, because obviously you broke my heart." I said making my voice break. It is really great to make phone call. The person can't see the expression on your face.

Right now, I was grinning and trying so hard to stop myself from bursting out laughing.

I heard footsteps from the other end.

"What you make me do ehn. Thank God the walls are soundproof so no one would hear me. Let me just sing for you."

"it's not like you had another option." I said smugly.