💔29💔

Wow, we are at 4k reads,
Thanks to everyone.
This chapter is dedicated to all readers of LIS

MERCY'S POV

"Nini is having her surgery today." Teni said from beside me .

I looked at him , "really? Are you going there?" , I asked him as we both walked out of the class.

"I think so. One of the best surgeons there is carrying out the surgery ." He said .

I held his hand and rubbed my fingers across his hand , "it's going to be fine."I said and looked at him.

He was already looking down at me , he turned and hugged me ,

"Thanks, for staying." He said.
I rubbed his back ,
"You welcome ." When he pulled back he placed a peck on my forehead and gave me a grin before holding my hands again.

I smiled back at him , trying to forget the way that same lips was on another person.

I shrugged the memory off , and decided to move on.

"So what really happened in the class today with Atami?" He asked making me laugh.

I couldn't believe that Mr Aniete actually bought the lie. And that girl ehn , she just found her way to my heart.

I needed that type of character  in my life, even though it's one. She actually made my day today .

"It's a while different story entirely." I said still chuckling.

"Babe   your expression was quite funny." He said back making me hit his arm ,

"Shut up." I said back .
He laughed and rubbed his arm , "sorry ma."

"Better."

........

Sitting in front of my mirror and staring at the sight of the amount of hair on my head , I almost cried.

I picked the cutting comb and my  hair softening cream , since it was virgin hair it was quite needed. I rubbed the cream on my hair before combing it.

I used the cutting comb to divide it into various squares . When I was done I had divided it into twelve parts.

Well that should be enough , i really didn't like tiny braids , I liked my braids big and long. And one reason for that is because of the amount of time I'll use while making it.

"Hakeem!" I called out , he was probably in the sitting room since there was light.

He didn't answer , was he asleep or what?

I stood up from my chair which was in front of the mirror and walked out of my room into the sitting room.

He was sitting down on the couch typing away on his phone ,

"Hakeem oo." I said leaning on one of the couch and facing him ,

"What?" He muttered back ,

"Well I need your help with something." I said making him look up from his phone ,

"With what? I swear if it's to cook or iron or anything just leave me oo." He said making me laugh ,

"You're a lazy Human being , and it's not that ."
I said , he sat straight on the couch and dropped his phone. Suddenly he pointed at me and started laughing, what's wrong with this one?

"Why is your hair like that?" He asked in between laughs and  pointing at me.

"You're crazy. " I said making him laugh more and even though his laugh always look cute , I felt like slapping him this time. Yeye boy.