42

picture of beautiful Anita above.

and sorry for the late chapter, i wasn't at home and where I was the network wasn't good. 

there is also a picture of Mercy but that will be in the next chapter.

and LIS is in 11k thank you all so much.

and we have Hakeem's chapter.

okay................

enjoy yourself,

HAKEEM'S POV

"Daniel, let's go we can do it." I cried out to him again, he nodded and we both stared at his injury.

"I don't think so Keem, maybe you should go."

I stared in disbelief; he does not expect me to leave him here in the hands of those devils.

"stop it Dan, let's go!", a gunshot followed my statement and that got us running, I knew he was trying so hard and I was too. Everywhere we could see was pure forest and I do not think that we were in Lagos anymore.

We kept on running and running until Daniel couldn't take it. He cried out as he fell.

"I can't go again. My legs." A tear left my eyes as it also left his,

"we can do it Dan; I will not leave you here."

"you know I cannot believe it has been five years with you. So fast. You know I do not regret greeting you that morning. You have been the best type of friend, heck, brother to me."

"stop scaring me Daniel, I know all this."

"remember that time with the commandant, he caught us walking in the passage while everyone was on the assembly ground...."

We both laughed at the memory with tears in our eyes and suddenly another gunshot was heard.

I pulled him up and we started running again, I could see the faint sight of tarred road and I showed Daniel.

"we are almost there." I said as we kept on going.

A gunshot was heard again and this time it was right behind us. My whole body shivered at the response to their presence. We both turned slowly, and I was right. They were already there with their gun and yellow teeth which was on display as they grinned.

"you dare run?" master as she said we should call her asked, we did not reply. You never reply. That has always been the rules.

"police, hands up." A thick voice said from behind us.

I do not think I have ever felt this grateful towards God as I did right now. I could also see that Daniel was relieved. We were getting out of this alive.

After the police's instruction we started moving back slowly. Then they told us to run.

We both stated running, I turned to Daniel and he was grinning but that died as another gunshot took off and Daniel's cloth turned red.

The grin on my face died and I stopped as he fell with his hands on his chest. I fell beside him and held his chest like they do in the movies.

I didn't know I had started crying until I tasted a salty substance in my mouth, he coughed out blood and I held tighter.

"you are going to be fine, okay? Trust me." I cried out again.