💔18💔

Like I promised another update and guys don't be too surprised at what will happen next.

Carry on.... Don't let me hold you down and guys ,
Comment ❤️

MERCY'S POV

Have you been in a situation where you don't know what to do or think. You don't know maybe you should smile , or laugh it off , or frown or glare or have a moody face on . Have you?!

Okay the reason for asking this question is because I am also in that situation right now.

Hakeem is standing right behind me with that his emotionless face and with what he said , I was so confused.

But why is he even here?

Is Trisha moving in today and he's helping her or is there something wrong , okay let me think positively .

I faked a smile, that's if you can call it a smile and asked him what I've been asking myself ,

"What are you doing here?"

And guess what that annoying handsome boy did , he just walked inside . Was I not standing in front of him , and he just walked in.

Disadvantages of being slim , I turned to the front and entered inside the compound too.

I looked around and Trisha's car was not even parked only the addition of a new car , Hakeem's own.

Seriously, what's happening?

I looked at the said boy , and he was wearing an Ankara designed shorts with a black T-shirt on it and he was rocking the look.

He's soft curly hair wasn't obviously combed but it even added to his handsomeness , okay so why am I staring at a guy after just coming back from a date with another guy.

I sighed and walked faster , he was standing, leaning beside his car and when I got to his front , he raised his hands up , he's probably scared of my glare too.

"Is Trisha here?" I asked him this time , with my glare warning him to better answer. What will I even do if he doesn't.

"She said she'll send you a text since you weren't picking your calls." He said back with that his smooth voice.

I cleared my throat as I opened my bag and brought out my phone. I unlocked it and three missed calls from Trisha was quickly notified on the screen.

I switched on my data and a message from Trisha caught my eyes , I opened it and it was a vn. How serious could the matter be or wait how long that she had to do voice note.

I pressed the play button,

"Uhm... Mercy hey ... I have been dialing your number but you didn't pick . So I'm really sorry to say that there has been a change of plans. I called my dad this morning that I will be moving back but he said he has rented it out to another person. I can't believe it sef. don't be angry ooo... The person is Keem. I'll talk to my dad okay? But I think he's paying rent sef , don't worry.Please don't be angry. " She said .

What the hell is she talking about ?

Hakeem is my roommate now , abi what did she say. I looked at him and he was looking a little bit fazed , was my glare that hard.

Ahhh , a boy roommate and not just a boy , Hakeem for that matter.

"Why?" I asked cause I don't even understand what's going on.