💔4💔

Another chapter people!!
Who else like picture perfect by Justin Bieber

MERCY’S POV

“It’s a girl night!!” A familiar voice screamed .

I just shook my head and faced the jellof rice back.

The two besties walked into the sitting room and then Trisha finally decided to comment .

“I swear this girl can eat.” She said making Halima chuckle,
“Abeg free her oo. Mercy how far.” Halima said dropping on one of the couch.

“Am good. How you?” I said back at her.

“I’m not fine at all , am tired of that house . Am the only girl there and I’m thinking of moving here too.”  Lim said making us laugh

“Am serious, the only thing they do is wash clothes with Washing machine oo and I still force them to clean the house. I’m tired.” She complained again.

“We have two rooms na , sebi I told you to stay here with me but you wanted to stay with Gori.”  Trisha said making lim roll her eyes.

I chuckled at the both of them and walked into the kitchen to drop my plate.

My eyes lingered on the pot but I quickly removed my eyes.
I walked back to the sitting room and sat down on my favourite couch where I was seated before.

“So have you ordered the cake?” Kim asked Trisha.
“Which cake are you talking about?” I asked both of them confused.
“Mide’s birthday cake remember? I told you na.” Trisha said making me remember , I quickly nodded and turned to face them.

“I’ve ordered it , and have you invited people?” Trisha asked back ,
“Yeah , I have . Our former classmates are coming sef. What remain is how you will take him out.” Lim said.
Making me quickly add , “well I told her to ask him out.” I raised the idea again.

“ that’s a good idea.” lim said with a clap. She was grinning widely and looked so beautiful.

She was the opposite of her brother, she looked so carefree while he was so uptight.

“ I’m not doing it.” Trisha said while lim and I just stared blankly at her.
“Fine , fine.” She muttered grabbing her phone.

She dialled his number and walked to the kitchen when he picked.
“ she’s to shy , the both of them sef.” Lim said to me.

I laughed agreeing to her , “and slow.” I added.

She stretched out her fist and I quickly hit it with mine making the both of us laugh harder.

“He accepted!” Trisha shouted as she walked into the sitting room.

“Told you he will.” I said back making her grin.

“I can’t believe it. “ she said while lim mouthed slow to me making me bit back a laugh.

And like that my subconscious now decided to talk what about you? Are you not slower than her?.