💔💔19

Another update guys ,
I think I'm going really fast.
No one should call me lazy this time.

Azeezah94  thanks for making me on of your favourite authors.
❤️❤️❤️

And guys check out
I love you by @prettyjot you won't regret it.

Enough ranting....

MERCY'S POV

I turned in my bed again as the alarm kept on with it's work not even minding me which was literally begging it to stop.

I finally sat straight in my bed and stopped the alarm , I said my prayers and walked out of my bed making sure to arrange it .

I walked to the toilet with sleep filled eyes , I was still feeling sleepy and it was Monday morning. How I hate Monday , who even love that day?

I rubbed my eyes as I sat down on the toilet seat , slowly falling asleep on it suddenly and I repeat suddenly , ahhh this is even embarrassing to say.

Suddenly the door opened making my eyes open wide , sleep ran away , my eyes was even shining at the moment as I stared back at Hakeem who also seemed surprised.

Ask me what I did next , i screamed  , I screamed loud . And as if that was his wake up call he quickly ran out and closed the door ,

"Sorry! I did not know  ." I heard him say from outside making me shake my head in embarrassment.

What do I do after this ? How do I look up to see him , after this incident.

I stood up and dragged my pajama pants up .
I walked to the door and quickly locked it.

I hate Mondays!

..........

I picked out my free floral patterned Palazzo trousers and a white fitted top with it.

I sighed as I put it on , I wasn't even feeling good again about this day after what happened . It is well ,

Yesterday which was Sunday was pretty much normal. Hakeem went back to his emotionless and phone struck self and I spent all my time in my other apartment , yeah Deborah and fik's own oo.

When I got up later in the evening , he had already prepared rice , plantain and chicken stew . He even offered me to eat saying it was Sunday his work day as the rules said and I ate it.

You all know me na , I love food and his food is so delicious , I have to give him that he's a very good cook.  And let's say that's number two point ; he can cook wella.

So after I finished giving myself a prep talk about how I could face him , and since I was going to get late if I keep on sulking I walked out of my room.

I got to the kitchen to make a.quick breakfast and pack some snacks only to meet him there frying egg or something.

He turned back immediately he heard my footsteps, "good morning." He said with a sheepish grin making me roll my eyes as I walked to the cupboard ,

"What's good about the morning." I said back and brought out my cereals, cornflakes to be exact.

"I'm really sorry about ...... Earlier , uhm you know what I'm talking about and sorry." I heard him say from behind him as I poured lots of milk in the bowl of cornflakes.