💔12💔

Hey guys another chapter!
I've been busy so I've not been free to read any books so no new book for now.
And this chapter is dedicated to Teemonera thanks for the comments.

MERCY'S POV

"Mummy." I called as I climbed the little staircase leading downstairs. I entered the kitchen and my mum was cooking my favourite food.

I hugged her from the back making her chuckle,

"Omoyi fimisile (this child leave me alone)." She said in between laughs .

I miss my mum so much  , I decided to come home for the weekend this time .

"When she was not around you were feeling sad , she's here now you are saying fimisile (leave me alone." Dad said joining us in the kitchen.

I looked back and ran to hug him, I haven't seen him a long time , he travelled before I resumed and it's been a month now.

Yesterday they did the matriculation party and I  followed my mummy home. I guess he came home this morning.

He hugged me ,

"Omo mi oo ( my child.) He said with a chuckle.

We still didn't feel complete ,Idara is not here and I could feel it. As if she knew I was thinking about her mum's tab began to ring.

She walked to the sitting room to get it ,

"Idara! How are you?" Mum asked with a grin and I'm sure that they talked yesterday too.

She liked to act surprise anytime you call her , mummy ehn.

I told Idara about what happened word by word but I summarised it for my mum. I didn't want her to think in her dramatic way saying her child is bad and where did she fail.

Idara told me to calm down and that it was a really complicated issue but she still found Hakeem at fault.

She also added that she's still shipping us , making me glare at her. I also told her about Teni but she just brushed it off saying it's Hakeem she liked. Well it's not like I wanted to date Teni or Hakeem.

"I miss you guys , you're having that family time without me ." she said with a pout and her voice laced with the accent .

"I told you to come home at least once." Mummy said to her but she just chuckled, brushing off the idea.

"Dad show Mercy what I got for her ." She said and dad gestured for all of us to follow him , mum quickly switched off the gas cooker.

We got to their bedroom and a box was on the floor.

He sat on the bed and pulled the box closer to him , he opened it while I just sat down with a grin plastered on my face.

Mum just smiled like she knew what was inside , making me feel more excited.

Dad pulled out a bag , he removed what was inside and in it was the canon camera have been wishing for.

I laughed as I ran to his side hugging him again and collecting it. Everyone joined me in laughing ,

"I can't believe this . Thank you dad!" I said still hugging him ,

"See this girl , she didn't hug me like this when I bought something for her." Mum said from the background and Idara replied her ,