💔46💔

hello everyone,

sorry for the late update once again but this one is going to be a triple update!

who's excited?

well,

read on.

CHAPTER 46

MERCY'S POV

"babe, babe wake up. You'll be late." I heard a familiar voice say but I just smuggled into the pillow more.

"it's already eight o'clock."

That finally brought me to my senses.

I quickly sat straight; Hakeem was sitting down on the bed beside me with a warm smile on his face.

My personal alarm.

It has been two weeks since we became official, a week since we officially resumed. Last weekend, our friends all came to visit us, and it was quite fun.

Trisha told us how people in her class were sent to another course since they did not meet the pass mark.

I realized it was not easy at all and that was when I knew the big job my sister was doing right now as a fourth-year medical student.

I also met Teni last week, he even had the guts to try to talk to me after everything.

For Fikunmi, we were not on speaking terms. I have not even seen her since the first day I came back to campus.

The rest of my friends at school decided to stick with Teni, that was actually better to be honest. They were Teni's friend first, so I understand. and it was not like at this stage of my life I would want more friends even after everything.

and I just sat with Atami instead of them. We were really close, and she was fun. Surprisingly, her father is a soldier. A high rank soldier at that.

She told me one day when I was talking about what happened. She asked me if I wanted soldiers to beat him up. I just laughed and told her it was okay. I do not want to kill someone's child.

I yawned and stretched my hands before remembering that I had an audience.

I quickly closed my mouth and turned to him,

He looked like he was about to burst out laughing,

I groaned and ran to the bathroom hearing his laugh behind me.

After close to forty-five minutes of bathing and dressing up I was finally dressed and prepared for the day.

I grabbed my bag which was filled with my books and stationaries from the bag and walked out of the room in a rush.

"babe."

I called out.

"yeah."

I followed the sound only to find him in the kitchen.

I stood by the door and watched him standing behind the cooker cooking something.

I walked up and hugged him from behind, sniffling my favorite scent and snuggling closer to his comfortable back.

I heard him chuckle.

"you will be late again."

"I do not even want to go." I complained pouting even though he could not see me.