💔3💔

We have a special character appearance

Mercy' POV

“But I said sorry.” The guy said through gritted teeth , he looked so angry.
I looked at the door to see Trisha already out looking for me.
I sighed and looked at the guy, I raised my hand at him , you know that motion that says end of discussion , yeah that one.

I walked to Trisha, grabbed her hands surprising her ,
“What happen?” She asked immediately.

When we got out of the building I dropped her hands and sighed.

“Don’t mind me , well I was standing and waiting for you oo and then one yeye guy just came from no where and just walked straight making me fall down on my butts and he still had the guts to show attitude.” I said all in one go.

“mercy calm down. The guy is crazy but calm down. “ she said slowly.

“It’s okay am calm. So have you collected the schedule already?” I asked her trying to change the subject.

“yeah , it’s going to be stressful I swear.” She said.

I enjoyed photography so I was really excited for my classes but she seemed so stressed already ,
“Speak positively girl.” I said making her chuckle.

“So when is your  orientation ?” she asked looking at me  . I looked at my schedule,
“Uhm on Friday , what about you?”  I asked her shifting my gaze from the paper to her.

“On Thursday. And did I tell you that Mide birthday is on Saturday.” She said quickly with a wide grin.

“No , you didn’t. Are you guys planning a party?” I asked as we left the campus walking home.

“How did you know?” she asked looking at me like I had three heads,
“Mama am a genius.” I said making her laugh.

“Genius original , the others will set up the party but I’ve to keep him away throughout since they’re living together.” She said making an idea come straight to me.

“Ask him out on a date na.” I said back with a grin which was slowly disappearing as she glared at me.
I quickly raised my hands in surrender , “sorry ma.” I said .

**†**

I entered inside kicking my vans off while Trisha locked the door.
My phone vibrated inside my pockets, startling me.

I brought it out as I walked into the sitting room which was dark . I switched on the bulb and sat down on one of the couch.

I brought out my phone and it was Idara, my elder sister.
She’s in the states , she’s a third year medical university student. I’m so proud of her and well she’s like my best friend.

I quickly pressed the green button and then her whole face filled my screen.

She looked beautiful than before , I grinned at her , she was still rubbing her eyes removing her glasses.

“idara!” I said excitedly , she chuckled, “mama don’t burst my ear drums.”

I laughed at the face she was making.
“So how’s your school?“ she quickly asked placing her head in between her intertwined fingers which was on her lap.