💔23💔

Early Monday morning update.
And I want to thank all my readers , you guys are the best with your comments and support.

Okay go on.

MERCY'S POV

When I was through with my food , I took my plate back to the kitchen  and quickly washed it . About to retire To my own room too my phone started ringing ,

I walked to the couch where I was sitting earlier and grabbed my phone. I checked the caller it was Teni.

I picked it , at least someone to talk too.
"Hello." I said immediately I picked the call.
"Hi ." He said back making me smile for the first time since I entered this house.

"so... I was wondering can you come over to my house?" He asked making me chuckle. I've never gone to his house before.

"Why?" I asked back knowing I will still go cause I was bored and I needed to get out of here.

"Nini sent one dance move that she wants me to do. So I thought , why not add you too."
Niniola is his sister , and she was the lovely tiktok video creator that I talked about.

"I can't dance oo. But I'll come." I said making him laugh.

"I'll come pick you in twenty."
"Okay sure. See you."
I said back and cut the call.

I quickly took a shower then opened my closet to pick out my clothes. I brought a joggers and a tank top , I wore my vans on it. And it was a perfect simple dance clothe.

This wasn't my first time making a video on tiktok , I used to do it with my friends but it was on their account.

I received a text from him saying he was already outside so I picked my small bag which I had prepared and walked out. Banging the door to announce that I was leaving  to the yeye roommate.

When I got down from the stairs I met Halima and Trisha there. Oh they said they were going to come visit , but I know it was to visit Hakeem since obviously something is wrong with him.

"Hey mercy." Halima said and gave me a small hug while Trisha just smiled at me.

"Are you going out?" Trisha asked with a confused look.

I nodded , "yeah , I am. But Hakeem is upstairs." I said back , and added ,
"I'm sure you need to talk to him."

"He's acting weird right? I'm tired of this. I'll make sure I get into his head this time." Halima said making me chuckle.

"Please get into it. I gotta go now." I said back and they muttered their byes in reply. I walked to the gate  and opened it and my eyes caught Teni's own who was standing leaning on his car which was parked in front of the gate.

"Hey." I said as I  hugged him.
"I guess you were having a bad day."
"Yeah I need this hug ." I said back leaning into him , his arms wrapped round around me. I could hear his heart beat and everything was do comfortable.

I pulled back when I saw Deborah and Fikunmi walking to our direction in front of the gate.

"Mercy how far." Deborah said when she saw me.
"Teni meet Deborah and Fikunmi my two best neighbours , Fikunmi, Deborah meet Teni , the lucky boy." I said back making them chuckle.

They shook hands and walked inside looking at me with all those squeling eyes. I swear the both of them  were crazy.

Teni opened the passenger's door of his car and I entered inside
"Such a fine gentleman." I said making him he bow down and remove his imaginary hat. He entered the driver's seat too and pulled his seat belt before turning on the car.