💔45💔

hello guys,

late update, i know.

my last draft didn't save and 2000 words disappeared. so sorry for the late update.

i got good message to make up for it.

she said yes!

read on......

MERCY'S POV

Life is so unpredictable.

When we meet someone for the first time we don't know if we will leave as strangers or become closer.

We meet them, study them, choose if we want to be with them, and if we do want to be with them, we don't know when they will leave our lives or when we will leave theirs.

So, when Femi asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend, I remembered the first time we met, he didn't even bother to say hello.

That day I asked myself a question,

'how can someone be fine like this?'

And now that same person wants to be with my boyfriend.

I looked up again back to reality,

He was staring with different feelings in that his light caramel eyes which was so breath taken.

It held love, hope, sincerity and so much more.

I grinned out and thank God I was a melanin cause if I wasn't, I would have looked like a tomato right now.

I stood on my toe since he was too tall and dropped a kiss on his lips.

I stepped back and looked at his grinning self.

"is that a yes?"

Does he still have to ask,

"well even though I was expecting a speech or fancy restaurant, or some surprise show..."

"is that a yes?" he groaned out making me chuckle,

"I don't know."

"really?

"yeah."

"hmmmm. Even after this?"

He asked and placed his lips on mine, my hands quickly found its way to his hair, that soft silky hair, I would finally be able to touch it without thinking about what to say or how to explain.

He slowly bit my lips making me moan, was that sound from me. Before things got heated, he pulled back,

"so, what about now."

"you already know my answer."

He just wanted to hear me say it, and I was feeling to shy to say yes.

'Thou shall not shy'

'leave a girl alone.'

"I want to hear it." He pouted.

He was pouting, my eyes dropped to his lips, so pink and full. No wonder, I couldn't stop myself. Now, I have him as my boyfriend.

"mercy." He called a smirk replacing his pout.

Why did he smirk? He looked so cute.

Wait, what were we even talking about?

'See what lips have done to you'