💔32💔

An update guys,
Sorry it's coming late.
I wanted to do a double update but something came up.

MERCY'S POV

Sitting here starting at my book, okay no , reading my book for two hours straight was making my butts start to ache.

I stood up from the floor and walked out of my room. This past one week till now has been quite stressful.

Exams were starting on Monday and I've been reading all my books back and front since last week.

But I probably don't read up to Hakeem, I swear he's a bookworm.

Okay so bringing up his name , I know you guys are wondering what he actually meant by 'I'll soon be his' that he said last month,

But since last month I still haven't been able to get it out of him, maybe because I didn't want to know or maybe because he was just too secretive about it.

I got to the sitting room and like I  said Mr bookworm's eyes were straight in his pretty big textbook.

I sighed and walked to the kitchen not wanting to disturb his straight concentration from his book and well to restock my snacks.

I packed almost everything and made a mental note to go for shopping, some of them were even about to fall but I quickly used my palm to support it.

While carrying all the loads back to my room I heard a knock at the door. We don't usually have visitors like that so I was quite surprised.

I entered my room and dropped everything on my bed before walked out again and this time to the door.

"Who's there?" I asked
"It's me Trisha." I heard a familiar voice say back.

Hearing her name I quickly opened the door for her. She dressed in a  simple three quarter jeans and baggy t-shirt and she carried a filled back bag.

I opened the door wide and stepped aside for her to enter.
"So what's up?" I asked , she dropped on the chair and rubbed her face.

Eyebags were even visible on her face right now.

She placed her hands on her knee and her head in her hands.
"I'm tired ooo , ahhhhh!!!! Anyway I came here to read , Mide was distracting me there." She said with a tired voice.

"Pelee." I said back and went to the kitchen to grab a cold bottle water for her. When I was back in the sitting room she was already talking to Hakeem , so mush for not disturbing concentration.

I passed the water to her ,
"Mercy you're the best." She said with a grin and finished the water in just one go.

"I'm exhausted , I've been reading and reading, medical course no be joke aswear. If I'm reading like this here how will it be when my dad na decided to take me to medical school abroad. Jesus Christ!". She said and I felt for her.

The eye bags on her face were showing very well now and the frown that was placed on her face again were looking more tired and sad.
Was this what my sister was facing?

"What about me?" Hakeem said ,
"No no, you are used to fast reading, remember that time that you said you did biology , maths and agric in one day. You , you're the boss." She said making me chuckle.

She really looked frustrated, well I was too but I've been reading since last week and the funniest thing is that all the things I read last week , when I was doing revision just now i realized that I  had forgotten some parts and I had to start from the beginning.