💔17💔

So sorry for the late update , I saw lots of messages, here's the chapter.

It's a long one , but I guess another one will be coming tomorrow.

Hakeem's team brace your heart.

MERCY'S POV

I don't know if it's just me but being on a beach just gives you this little happiness.

I remember the time we all went to a beach , Idara was still here and we just played in the water until it was already getting dark.

After that I noticed the horses , so I told mum.i wanted to ride one and Idara too was willing. We both rode one shouting and screaming on it making others look at us but it's not their business we were enjoying ourselves.

Then the last but not the least experience I can never forget is the time we entered the small roller coaster for a ride.

Idara and I both entered , before the roller coaster started moving we snapped pictures using Snapchat, she was even about to start a video when the thing started moving.

I don't even know how the phone did not fall down , and at this point if people were looking at us when we were on the horse , I wonder what they will do now. I kept on shouting , screaming while Idara was praying and shouting let us down , stop it!

Remembering it always  made every one laugh, cause it was too hilarious. But it wasn't our fault now , the thing was moving fast and the river was right at our front like it wanted  to swallow us anytime we reached the top , and then that feeling you just get when it takes you down only to take you up again was enough to make the both of us scream.

I felt a tap on my arm bringing me back to reality ,
I turned to face the person who just tapped me , it was Teni and guess what , he brought us to a beach.

"Are you that surprised?" He asked with a smile ,

I removed my seat belt , and turned to him , was I surprised, of course. Was he planning a picnic of some sort like how they do in all those Korea series and in all those wattpad books?

Cause if that's what he planned, then he really , really impressed me.

"I don't know , what are we doing here?" I asked with a smirk.

He removed his seat belt and stepped out , I opened my own door too and watched as he walked to the booth , opened it and brought out two baskets.

He raised it up ,"we're having a picnic." He said with a grin , which I'm sure isn't up to mine ,
"Are you serious right now.?" I asked excitement clear on my face ,wait I'm wearing a long joggers , how will I play in the water with my tight joggers ,

He should have told me his plan or something and now am dressed wrong for the event.
"I am ." He said replying my question and walking up to me.

I linked his arm to mine and he led the way to the beach side.
"Am dressed wrong for this , how will I enter the water in  this?" I asked him ,

"I really didn't know, uhm maybe you should go in a bikini or wear one of my top , I brought one in case , oh I'm such an idiot , I brought one in case and didn't even tell you what to do ..." 
"It's okay I'll wear the top." I said cutting him off from his rant , and why was he talking about bikini, is he serious?

He's way taller than me so I'm sure his top will reach my knee or a little above it.

I looked around the beach, it was booming with songs and I think since it wasn't the festive period it wasn't as crowded as it was when I came here the last time  .