💔58💔 {end of part I}

hello ppl,

as the title says this is the last chapter of part i.

enjoy,

CHAPTER 58

MERCY'S POV

I looked at myself in the mirror . I did a little makeup to make my face look better since I have been crying since morning. My red tight dress which reached my mid thigh made all my curves visible and how the hell did my waist look even more tiny. Even though it was surprising I loved it.

I grabbed my clutch purse and walked out of the room.

Hakeem was already seated on the couch, his phones in his hand. My boyfriend looked hot in a matching maroon colored trousers and white shirt, he even opened the first two buttons.

I stared for a long time not even bothering if he will catch me. He is my boyfriend and I know I have the right to stare especially if he would not be here for long again.

"hey, see my babe oo."

He said making me chuckle, he stood up and placed his hands on my waist and looking deep in my eyes. He leaned closer, placing his lips on mine. I responded immediately placing my hand on his neck and pulling him closer. He bit my lower lips making me moan and he used this opportunity to place his tongue in mine. His hands were all around my body making me feel hot,

"Hakeem."

I moaned out not really thinking straight, how could I possibly be when he was doing things to me.

When we were both out of breath he placed his lips on my neck, slowly nibbling it while my hands were in his hair pulling him closer.

"if not because of our date..."

He said dropping another kiss on my neck before pulling back. We were both breathing heavily,

"you look sexy."

He said with a boyish grin on his face slowly rubbing my face, my heart fluttered and thank God I have brown skin if not I would have looked like a freaking tomato.

"you do not look bad yourself."

I said back slowly arranging his collars back. He watched me do that following my every movement.

"you were busy eye raping me."

"Hakeem."

I groaned and tap his chest which just vibrated as he chuckled.

"what? I am just saying the truth."

"whatever, you scattered my hair now."

I whined arranging it and trying to pack it back together like I did earlier. He helped me pick some strands too.

"you scattered my hair too."

"yeye."

I chuckled and finally packed the hair back.

"so how do I look now?"

I asked striking a pose,

"hot as hell."

We both laughed out. He held my hand and stared at the bracelet on it, the one he bought last week. It has been a really great month, we went to countless of dates, tried to build more memories and also avoid knowing that he was going in just three days-time now. Tomorrow he has to go home and I guess the next time I would see him after today will be at the airport.