💔30💔

Hello guys ,
I'm so sorry for the late update ,
And I'm compensating for that with a long chapter and another one MIGHT come this night.

And kindly check out
The contract
By Oyinkan_05,
It's really good an update is fast.

Okay ,
Read on....

Wait ,
Picture of Idara's gown up ☝️

MERCY'S POV

"So you're leaving today?" Teni asked as we walked out of our last class for today .

"Yeah , I am. What will you do during the weekend?"

"Uhm maybe I'll go to the hospital, and check up on her."  He said back.

That was nice since She still in the temporary coma.

"That sounds like a good idea ....." I was cut off by Esther who turned her direction from her argument to us .

"Lovebirds , please oo help me tell this Dayo that he's wrong." She exclaimed making me chuckle.

They were arguing about one of the craziest thing ever as usual, they were arguing about who dressed up the most today.

Esther said it was me while Dayo said it was Atami, that's what they've been arguing on .

Today everyone was dressed in native attires , i wore a tight simple yellow Ankara plaited gown which reached a little above my knee. There was a black belt around the waist making my waist look smaller . I killed the look with a white heel sneakers and packed my braid up.

Well Atami is another case entirely.she dressed in her usual style but today she added more effort. She was dressed in her usual long gown but this time it was more fitted. She added gelee ( hair gear) making her face look smaller.

And now the whole class decided that we were part of the top five most dressed ladies.

Today was pretty fun with some ladies who went over the top with their makeup.

"Mercy.." I heard someone call my name making me look back.

It was Atami , she waved at me and I slowly walked up to her. I could feel lingering gazes on us , and why? I don't know.

"Babes , I wanted to collect your number." She said making me chuckle. The girl is a real definition of crazy. She took pictures of the ladies with excess makeup and the funniest thing is that they didn't know.

"I wanted to ask for yours too but I forgot. Okay so..." When I was done she dialed it and saved the number on her phone.

She gave me a brief hug , before walking away in the opposite direction.

I walked back to where everyone was waiting for me but the rest were already at the front leaving only Teni to wait for me.

"Sorry ." I said as I got to where he was leaning on the wall. He pushed himself forward and placed his arm around my shoulder as we started walking .

"I don't like that girl." He said almost making me scoff. He's always not liking everyone. First was Hakeem which I understood and now Atami.

"Why?" I asked back ,
"Well you told me how crazy she is and then why is she pretending?always looking quiet and gentle." He said and this time I couldn't help but reply back.