💔60💔

hello people,

happy new month.

it is surely a grace to be able to see the first day of December in this year 2020, thank you Lord.

read on,

CHAPTER 60

MERCY'S POV

8 MONTHS LATER

"I cannot believe this girl is going just like that."

Shefia said helping me arrange my clothes in my bag. I also cannot believe that I was finally going to go meet him.

It has been a year since I last saw him and it has been crazy trust me. Calling every day, texting every day and not for once physically seeing each other has been damn crazy but finally by next week I will see him.

"I can't too oo."

Banke replied while still eating Chinchin. If I know anything about Banke, it is that she can eat more than me and we all know that is saying something. For someone to eat more than me my sister and the funniest thing, I am fatter than her.

"look at me Mercy, how can you travel abroad because of lover boy?"

Shefia asked,

"look you two don't understand. I have to go."

"why has he not made an effort to come back?"

Banke asked again making me groan. It is not like he has not made an effort but the whole thing was complicated. Whenever he wants to come, I am travelling too and another thing, his parents won't allow easily. I guess they really are not joking with him anymore.

And yes oo, Enioa is still leaving there with them. There is no day that Hakeem won't complain about her but no they won't make him leave or make her leave. I was even hearing somethings like his parents were actually shipping them.

That's crazy when they know that he has a girlfriend. Hakeem has been acting distant the last few days too but maybe it is just me. I guess calling everyday can be tiring as Halima explained.

And I also really want to meet this Anu girl. She seem so collected and will be a real good friend material. I just hope Hakeem being distant does not have anything to do with Eniola because if it does, I really do not know what to do.

"Shefia it is not as easy as you think."

"but the boy is hot sha."

She said immediately Banke stretched her hand for a fist bumps an they both chuckled,

"abeg oo, the both of you eyes of my babe."

"we are not dragging him with you na."

Shefia said immediately.

"help me tell her."

Banke added making me groan.

"I cannot believe I am leaving here."

I muttered quietly, I have become so attached to this apartment and the fact that anywhere I go inside here contains different memories of Hakeem and I. I sighed and rubbed my forehead, I was almost done with packing my clothes. Shefia and Banke are taking most of it by the way and they are also moving here.

Wahala for Fikunmi and Deborah downstairs because the four of them are archenemies for reasons unknown to me.

"you know you can come visit anytime."