💔52💔

hello ppl,

okay update came earlier on because of you guy's update and we are in 20K now!

read on,

CHAPTER 52

MERCY'S POV

I held the wall waiting for her next words,

"Hakeem is in coma."

I did not even know how the phone slipped from my hands. I heard a crack sure that if it was in a normal basis, I would have started treating it like an egg but now I did not care.

Why and how did he enter coma?

It was not meant to be like this, I was meant to meet him, hug him and give him a chance to talk not to hear that he is in a fucking coma.

A tear slipped from my eyes as I quickly bent to pick the phone.

I dialed her number again and she picked after the third ring.

"where... why... how did he get into coma?"

I said my voice breaking. I was literally sobbing with my back resting against the wall.

"when you get here, I would explain. I would send a chauffeur to get you, he should be there in five minutes."

She said her voice sounded hoarse maybe from crying too much and that only made my heart beat faster.

"how bad is it?"

There was another long silence,

"you should come here."

She said back and ended the cal.

I walked to the gate feeling weak and tired. I have not even eaten since yesterday afternoon and it did not matter for the first time.

I cleaned my face again as I stood beside the gate.

Memories were running through my mind, when he gave me the necklace. The first day we started dating and I returned it to him just yesterday.

Shoving it in his hands like it did not matter to me.

Fikunmi walked towards the gate and looked confused when she saw me. Anyone would.

"hey, are you okay?"

Is this girl mad? All my anger and frustrations, she should better leave before I pour it on her.

I acted like she was not there, but the girl did not take a hint.

"Mercy?"

"are you blind? Can you not see that I don't want to talk to you? What do you think you are now? Ehn, walking to me like you are a saint and asking me foolish questions."

"it is not your fault."

Wow, just wow.

I turned to her like faced her.

"I guess whose fault it is. Whore."

"see this one oo, are you mad? Is it because I am asking you question?"

My eyes caught a Mercedes Benz driving towards me. Time to answer this fool.

"look, I do not have time for you. The only thing I want to ask is are you okay? You were regrettably my friend, you knew my ex and you slept with him, I caught you guys and you claimed your place, you bring him here and you act lovey-dovey, now you see me cry and you came to ask why like you care. Now I have a question, out of both of us who is mad?"