💔7💔

Hey guys another update , Tunmise and Joy hope you're happy now.
This chapter is dedicated to Alabihoney .

And you guys should check out I love you by @prettyjot.

Mercy's POV

"Who's that at your back?" Mum asked making me turn back so fast that I was wondering how my neck bone didn't break .

It was Hakeem , what was he doing here? , I thought ... I thought he was lapping that girl. What will mummy think now ooo ,

"Mummy , this is Hakeem the friend of the person that is doing birthday." I told my mum at one go.

"Hakeem , you didn't mention him to me before." Mum said with a little frown as her eyes kept shifting back to the place I'm sure Hakeem was.

"Mum I did , remember, the boy that I said I met at the restaurant that is very quiet, that's him." I said to her. What? I tell my mummy everything , every single thing well that is tellable.

"Oh." She said nodding her head and then I heard a voice right behind me , a familiar one , you know the sexy one , okay let's get back to reality ,

"Good evening ma."he said , I turned back and almost hit my head with his. He was so close and when he realized he shifted back.

"How are you ?" My mum asked with her gentle smile. That gentle smile that can change to a very big frown if she misunderstood anything and why is it that the gentle ones are always wicked , like Hakeem now , he's gentle and am sure he will be wicked. Just saying oo .

" I'm fine ma."

"So how's the party?" Mum asked ,

"It has even ended , Trisha is already going home cause of the curfew so I came to call Mercy . " He said without even blinking an eyelash. Damn he's a good lier.

"Really? That's a good idea . What are you studying omó mi ?(my child)" mum asked, mummy oo , but it's true what is he studying ?

"Aeronautic engineer." He said with a smile.

"That's good , really good . So unilag offers that? " Mum asked again , someone tell me should I leave the room for the both of them , because knowing mum ,  lots of questions will be asked.

"Yes ma , but I'm still going to finish the course abroad."

"That sounds good. You guys should take care and when you get home call me." She said , she waved at Hakeem and then disconnected the call.

I stood up and turned back to face Hakeem ,

"What are you doing here? Could you not have given me five minutes to myself in this room instead of just barging in?"  I asked him with a frown and he mirrored my expressions , completely.

"This is my room , and I have freedom to enter my room at anytime." He said his frown deepening. This is his room , he's neat got to give him that. I was about to talk but he kept on talking ,

"..... And what are you even doing here without my permission?"

I looked around and noticed a framed photo of a girl , I couldn't see her face well from here since I wasn't wearing my glasses.

"Lim said I could use this room and why are you even here ?" I asked back placing both my hands on my waist.

"I got tired and needed to rest okay?" He grumbled as he walked to his bed.