💔16💔

MERCY'S POV

We walked to the place Teni said was the final place .

It was a garden and different people were sitting in different areas.

The place looked so beautiful and I grabbed my camera and took a shot of a guy and a lady smiling at each other.

"This place is so cool." I said as I turned to look at Teni, only to meet him already staring at him and he didn't even bother to look away.

I dropped my camera from my hand and it fell back to my chest.

"Mercy." He called walking closer to me,

"Uhm ... Yeah." I said back with a gulp making him smile,

"Will you go on a date with me?" He asked looking deep in my eyes,

Teni is asking me out on a date, the guy I insulted for pushing me and who I later started talking too after that simple text he sent.

He was looking at me with uncertainty playing in his eyes , because I was just staring.

You can't blame my head is still processing the information , but it's only a date.

A smile found its way to my face because of the expression on his face ,

" A date you say?" I asked back and it warned a chuckle from him

"You heard me Mercy." He said in a low voice , walking closer and holding my hand .

I smiled , "okay I did , and yes I'll go." I said not even through with what I was saying he hugged me,

My heart was beating so fast , as his warm arms wrapped round my body.

My head was resting on his chest listening to his heartbeat. His breath was tingling my ears and it made me smile , was I falling for Teni?

............

"Mercy." I turned back but couldn't find the person calling my name.

"Mercy!" The person called again and I turned back , I spotted someone waving and I couldn't really see the face cause I wasn't wearing my glasses.

I picked my glasses from my top where I hanged it and put it on , it was Trisha.

She walked closer making me wonder how many things I would face today.

First was the basketball guy then Teni asking me out and now her.

Teni and I separated at the gate and even though he said he wanted to escort me home I knew he was tired too so I told him to go home straight.

"Hey Mercy." She said when she was right in my front.

I sighed as I looked at her ,

"Mercy , uhm... I talked to Mide and he told me I was a fool for moving out and I should have made it right to you . And I know I might seem like a very unserious person right now but can you let me move back in with you ... You know to make it right." She said with a frown .

She wants to move back in , again.

"It's your house Trisha. You can decide anytime." I said back at her making her nod.

"So how have you been doing?" I surprised myself by asking her.

She sighed,

"I'm.. I'm not doing good at all. My elder sister has been sick and she's just recovering, I thought I would lose her weeks ago and that thought was killing." She said back ,