💔2💔

Second chapter guys
Thanks so much for the support and love.

Mercy's POV

"how can someone be fine like this?" I asked myself and well my annoying subconscious decided to reply by saying , if you ask me na who I go ask? . I sighed inwardly, you are mumu before. I said back and faced the most handsome male specie in the world.

And well he wasn't even looking up , he was just typing away on his phone.

I turned back to Halima and smiled , then she pointed at the other two handsome guys,

"This is Iremide and this other yeye boy here is Goriola." She said grinning at the said Gori. Something is definitely there. I can feel their chemistry.

So that's the Mide that Trisha was going on about . He's cute and so was Gori.

"So you are calling your boyfriend yeye abi? Don't worry." Gori said with a little frown. And then Halima pouted while squeezing his cheeks making him chuckle.

Awwwwn they are so cute , I've never had a boyfriend before. Even in highschool where I always kept my bad girl persona , which was all a lie.

I looked back at the hot guy in front of me , he even has his ear pierced. I checked his clothes and he was wearing a white vneck and well I obviously can't see the rest.

"Mercy ,What do you want to eat?" Mide asked taking me out of my staring concert. I turned to her , "uhm what are you guys having?" I asked back cause I honestly don't even know what to eat for the first time.

"Amala , this people are known for their Amala ehn ." Trisha said back facing me. Amala , I thought all of them will act porsh and order rice or something.

"Okay , I'll eat amala and ewedu." I said with a grin . "Trisha your roommate is so cute." Mide said with a smile facing me.

I felt uncomfortable, until Trisha hit his head, "leave my roommate for me ." She said grabbing my hands and standing up.

"You guys want the regular right? keem?" She asked while standing with her hands on her hip. A couple of yes echoed round. While the Hakeem just nodded.

She linked her hands into mine and walked to the counter. She told the lady the food we wanted and when she was done she turned back to me.

"Mercy, I can see you staring at keem ." She said making me give her an embarrassed smile.

"Well he's cute, you can't blame me ." I said back straight away.

"Don't fall for him Mercy, I know he's hot but resist it. " She said with a frown making my small smile disappear.

It's not like i like the guy but hearing her talk like that is just somehow. And the only question popping in my head is why so I asked her.

"Why?" I asked with a frown of my own.

"Just don't... Have you seen Mide?" She asked foolishly in an attempt to change topic.

I rolled my eyes at her , "mumu , asking me jamb question." She just chuckled at my statement.

"Why are you na angry like this? Yeye." She said as we both walked to the table sitting down.

They all seemed so familiar with one another , all of them talking about their former school or so. I was just lost in their argument.

I brought out my own phone and decided to chat with my own friends too because this looked like I was a sixth wheel.

I went to the wattsap app immediately I opened my phone. Messages were blasting from the various groups that I was in.