💔51💔

wow, that last chapter was hot all my ghost readers commented.

finally the update is here, i rushed it so not to increase some people's anger.

and this chapter is dedicated to all my readers.

thanks so much for your comments and support.

CHAPTER 51

HALIMA'S POV

I glared at Gori who was standing beside me before rushing to put on my clothes. My brother is having an episode and hearing Gori say that will only make matter worse.

I know he is trying hard to resist it and that was why he called me seeking refuge, but this fool here has obviously made it worse.

"if anything happens to Hakeem, you are taking the blame."

I gritted out. Hakeem is my twin, the only person I loved so much and if anything, really happens to him this time, I don't know how I would cope.

"I am sorry, I did not know what I was thinking."

"shut up Gori. Let's go."

I said and literally ran out of my room. I ran down the stairs and out of the house. I entered my car and Gori entered the passenger seat.

I zoomed off immediately, praying hard that nothing happens to him. I told Gori to keep on trying his number, but he was no longer picking.

"please pick up the fucking phone, Hakeem."

I muttered under my breath.

In time record, less than fifteen minutes, I parked my car in front of the familiar gate.

"I will call you in case."

I said to Gori before grabbing my phone and running out of the car.

I entered the house and ran up the stairs. I used my extra key to open the door.

I slowly walked inside the awfully quiet home, my heartbeat getting faster with each step.

"Mercy?"

I heard him call out. Thank God.

I followed his voice and ended up in the sitting room. he was lying down in an awkward position, making me worried.

I ran to his side and squat beside me. I swear my eyes were getting filled with water at the sight.

"what did you do Hakeem?"

I cried out holding his arms. He turned to me with a half-smile.

"Halima."

He groaned out.

"yeah, what happened?"

I asked searching his body for any possible wound. I checked his wrists and only the faint scars of previous actions were there.

"I did not think you would come."

"I would go to hell for you."

I said making him chuckle.

"you know, Gori was right. I have always been a burden."

My heart ached. Shit see what Gori caused.