💔64💔

hello everyone,

sorry for the late update!

CHAPTER 64

MERCY'S POV

I looked around their apartment in pure amazement. I was currently at Anu's

apartment after a tiring filled with, she and Luke just talking. I really thought my ears will bleed.

We were at the top floor of the skyscraper and the whole city was the view from here, there is even a freaking swimming pool and a wide balcony which was a very exciting out space.

How rich are her parents that they rent this type of apartment for their daughter just to come to school? This is crazy.

"how much did you rent this apartment?"

I could not help but ask,

"I bought this penthouse. It's nice right?"

Did she just ask that and say that so modestly?

I stared at her wide opened and looked round the apartment again. Someone pinch me, the whole place looked so modern and big and beautiful and did she just say she bought the whole thing. Wow.

"it is so beautiful. I love it."

I said and took a seat on the couch. Luke went climbed a little stairs and a bang was heard earlier.

She sat beside me with a smile, she looks so mysterious. Kind of reminds me of Hakeem when I first saw him.

"thanks."

"you welcome."

She said back,

"what do you want to drink or eat?"

She asked making me grin. What? I still love food!

"anything."

I said trying to act like I don't care. She stood up and gestured for me to follow her. We walked into the kitchen I suppose, this is a kitchen right? How in the hell does the kitchen look this good and so modern. She pushed a button and the fridge opened.

"stop looking so surprised Mercy."

"I have been to places in my short period of living but your apartment tops some of the list."

I said with a chuckle,

"thanks. I don't know what to cook, will you care for jollof?"

She asked after searching through the fridge,

"yeah, sure."

"I have to cook it for Luke too. That is his favorite."

She explained and started bringing out everything she would use. When I wanted to help her she pushed me back and told me to just sit. But I just can't sit while she did the whole work so I decided to do the chicken.

"you know I am kind of at fault or what happened."

She said after a while of silence. I turned to her with a raised eyebrow,

"I advised Hakeem to talk to her you know? Tell her how he really feels that he loves you instead but I guess it went wrong."

She explained making my mind run back to when Hakeem was explaining. I nodded, understanding everything now. I am actually really proud of myself for trusting him. I learnt it the hard way, I have to trust him and I do.