15

The Monday morning Felicity got dressed in White A line skirt and light pink sweater with thigh high boots making her way to college in her Bentley

The Monday morning Felicity got dressed in White A line skirt and light pink sweater with thigh high boots making her way to college in her Bentley. Yesterday went as she planned, lazing around except for the fact that Ava didn't respond to her missed calls and bluntly ignored her request.

That did pissed of Felicity but her wish to make friends with Ava overpowered her annoyance. She just hoped that one day she will be close to the young girl and save that young girl from what was about to come her way.

Every time Felicity looked at Ava, the only thing she could think of was how Ava committed suicide in the novel in just few months. Ava's loneliness and insecurities didn't go unnoticed by Felicity but Felicity felt as if they weren't the only reason why Ava ended up tragically in the novel.

Entering the college filled with youth gave felicity a strange feeling of giddiness. Today was such a beautiful day! there were also so many people around her! This life! she thoroughly loved it.

And at that moment...everything was ruined again.

Moving towards the block E of the campus where her first class was going to be held, Felicity found a familiar man standing just outside the main entrance with a phone in his hand and his eyes pinned on the phone screen.

Alexander Lu who was a senior student in the university himself majoring in business. He however barely attends the university since he was always involved in Lu business. Alexander had been involved in the company ever since he was Fourteen.

When he was fourteen, he made an antivirus software which was a very effective computer software compared to the others in the market. That software was later launched by the Lu's computer software company and that was how he got involved in the company so young.

Alexander was a prodigy and genius and every one was aware of that so his involvement in the company even at such a young age was nothing out of the blue.

Yesterday was not a very productive day for Alexander because of what happened a night before. He wanted to call and apologize to Felicity for what happened but his ego wouldn't let him.

He had never apologized to anyone and neither had anyone slapped him before. A part of him was urging him to contact Felicity and the other part was telling him to not let his dignity down for anyone.

He couldn't decide.

Today however Alexander came to attend the classes but he was currently waiting for Drake to arrive as well so he just stayed at the entrance.

Felicity who stood a little away from the entrance was confused about what to do. She clearly did not want to see this man or have any talk about yesterday but at the same time her class was about to commence so she came to a conclusion that she shouldn't bother herself just for a man.

Making sure that her shoulders weren't slouching and her head was held up high, she made her way towards the entrance of Block E.

Alexander who was still looking at his phone screen caught a sudden familiar figure in his peripheral.

Looking up he found the subject of this anxious thoughts coming towards his direction. Alexander raked his eyes over her tall and slender figure felling himself a go a little lightheaded.

'Maybe I should apologize'

'But she slapped me'

'That's because I called her a slut'

His brainstorming drifted his attention away before he realized that she was almost gone so before he could even think of anything he called her "Felicity".

Felicity who was mentally praying that he wouldn't see her hissed audibly when she heard him calling her.

She turned back and raised her eyebrow, not willing to move closer to him to have a conversation.

'That would just end up in awkwardness' She mentally told herself.

It was a blessing that there weren't a lot of people outside since it was already four minutes passed nine. The classes had already started.

Alexander who just called her in a hurry without even knowing what to talk about was now blank was a while piece of paper.

He did not know what to say or do. He was just b.l.a.n.k.

"I did not mean what I said that night" Alexander managed to utter out.

Felicity looked at him in a dumbfounded expression and just nodded blankly.

'Okay? and?'

Alexander who was again lost of anything more to say just stood there blankly.

"And I-It was a mistake" Alexander managed to utter out again.

Felicity just kept looking at him in the same dumbfounded expression, nodded blankly. Again!

Alexander just stayed rooted at his place and blinked his phoenix eyes.

After a small awkward silence Alexander muttered a curse turned around and left the entrance in haste not giving a second thought about poor Drake who was coming towards block E from the canteen with two glasses of hot coffee.

Alexander just took off like a rocket in embarrassment.

On the way a few students who idolized Alexander and wanted to say hello just witnessed an expressionless Alexander Lu walking hurriedly.

Gina was at that moment just coming out of the administrative building after taking care of some scholarship related matter stopped in her track when she saw Alexander coming in her direction.

She smiled shyly, tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and softly said "Hello Alexander".

Alexander who was in daze after having the weirdest and most awkward conversation of his life, did not pay any attention to his surrounding and left.

Gina's shy smile changed into a sad frown but then she recovered and shrugged.

Felicity on the other hand who was standing on the entrance of Block E scoffed loudly and in a unladylike manner.

'What else did I expect from a domineering lead protagonist'

That's our chapter fifteen guys.

Sooooo we just reached 10k yesterday. Omg I was so excited that I told everyone close to me around it. I took a screenshot of the novel making sure to remove the cover since it was a couple kissing and sent it to close contacts.

I found out after my last update that yall also like reading books with strong fls so I made a list of my fav novels (All the fls are strong like an iron pillar)

1) Mr. tycoon's daring wife

2) The villain's wife

3) Villainous turns the hourglass

4) Beware Mr. Officer, Tread Carefully

5) His Genius wife is a superstar

I like Female leads that are antagonistic because they always know their worth and they don't need a man.

They are Male leads in their own right.

Here's to strong independent women. 💅

Edit: Happy New Year 🎉

xoxo-

v.