95

"Aaaaaaaaand cut-" the director commanded as the camera moved away from Gina's face

"Aaaaaaaaand cut-" the director commanded as the camera moved away from Gina's face. Her face had a bright yet robotic smile which did not falter till the camera was cut off.

The expressions on her face were mesmerizing as she held the new smartphone that Lu conglomerate had launched.

Yes, she had bagged the smartphone endorsement that she so desperately wanted at that time. Turns out that the Lu's were previously poaching an international celebrity to endorse the smartphone range but when she won the movie queen award, the top management suddenly changed their decision and decided to let Gina, who was now a household name, do the endorsement.

Gina was obviously very happy when she finally got the good news, with this she was one step closer to her goal of getting the man she desires.

As the shoot was paused, Gina walked towards her resting chair and sat on it while her makeup artist rushed to give her makeup a little touch-up.

Gina urgently reached out in her purse, took out her phone, and open the chats between her and Roman. Her eyes roamed across the screen of text between them or more precisely the texts she had sent to him that were not answered to.

Her mind wandered toward all the possibilities why he did not text her back, and she came to the conclusion that he might be busy with his business.

Although Roman was the most prospective CEO candidate in the Qin industries and he had already taken over his father's position but he still did not hold any real power. In fact, his position in the business was very unstable. His father still held the real power and was the one pulling strings behind the scene. His father also held the largest amount of shares of Qin, leaving him to be the most influential figure in the industry. 

Roman had not opened up to her about his family and the company yet but she knew that there was a power struggle going on behind the scenes.

Gina just assumed that Roman must be busy with handling something in his company because her mind could not comprehend or even think that someone like a Roman would ignore her. Till now, Roman had been behind her, supporting her and helping her unconditionally. His feelings for her were so strong that even after she rejected him, he is still behaved as if nothing had happened because he did not want to lose her so ultimately she just assumed that Roman was going to stay behind her no matter what.

"No reply yet" sister Zhang came up behind her and spoke out when she saw Gina staring at her phone with a scowl.

"No," Gina shook her head but before putting away her phone calmly. Just as they could talk any further on this issue, she was called again by the director to film the very last scene of the advertisement campaign they were shooting. After the shooting was done, the crew packed up and dispersed and Gina too went back to her own apartment after work.

That day Lu conglomerate posted two clips from today's shoot as a part of promotion campaigns for their smartphone range which took the internet away by a storm.

The clips went viral and were reposted numerous times. Netizens stating that it was a dream collaboration was trending alongside the clips. They were not only praising the smartphones but also Gina who looked unreal in those clips. She looked as if she was an AI, which was also the theme for the promotion campaign but the look matched her out-of-this-world visuals so much that the netizens could not help but be enchanted.

'Lu and Gina Chen are both household names. Can this be anymore if a #dreamcollaboration'

'Uwaaa our goddess looks so pretty

'I'm definitely gonna hit this smartphone just because my goddess promoted it'

'Can the day get any better #dreamcollaboration'

But...

While Gina was being praised, Felicity who was in her office at Temp'I was staring at those same clips with her eyes darkened.